Landmark Infiltrates Minds & Workplaces
Posted by: Celina ()
Date: September 03, 2003 08:19PM

:mad: Coercive pursuasion & undue influence is, by definition, any improper or wrongful constraint, machination, or urgency of persuasion, by which one's will is overcome and she or he is induced to do or forbear an act which he would not do, or would do, if left to act freely.

This is precisely what I have recently experienced in the workplace. I was coerced and pressured to participate in the Landmark Forum because the employer(s) were besotted Landmark devotees, who religiously gave their time and money to these deplorable mind damaging & money sapping maggots. Being indoctinated by this manipulative and dangerous Landmark "philosophy" at any time is bad enough - but how much worse is it when your employer forces it down your neck during your working hours? Every conversation, every aspect of correspondence and communication - everything - was riddled with, and smacked of regurgitated Landmark loaded language, in an attempt to recruit and capture another vulnerable individual.

It [i:2d8d7d28a2]appears[/i:2d8d7d28a2] that this workplace is actually in existence to recruit more Landmark participants. On occassions, I have caught the employer printing out his latest "recruitment progress statistics" ready to present to his Landmark leader. This sickens me. What sickens me more is the fact that this male employer seeks to prey on young impressionable women i.e. 18 - 23 years old, who are still studying at University or who have recently graduated. And while this employer sinks thousands of dollars into Landmark courses, he does not pay his staff - and when he does, it is only after a long a rigorous battle. Using Landmark jargon, he forces his staff to justify their need for their income (i.e. humiliation, which is promoted by LM), which by this time, is 5 weeks in arrears.

I am absolutely certain that this workplace is not the only one to be tainted with Landmark 'technology'. And I am certain that I am not the only victim of such a workplace, and not the only one to have observed & experienced the thinly veiled attempts at manipulation, humiliation and psychological abuse.

Such workplaces should be barred & obliterated. No body should have to endure this cult-like work environment and be forced to change jobs, and even career paths, as a consequence.

The website of this small Australian company can be viewed at:

[www.harvest.net.au]

They even include a link to Landmark Education is included under "links" - - they quite often recruit clients to participate in Landmark. Feel free to email the "Managing Director" with your thoughts on Landmark and its (and his) exploitative ways.

We may not be able to vanquish the parasitic Landmark empire itself... But we can definitely persecute the lowlife perpetuators of this dispicable cult.

If there is indeed a Hell, its fires await parasites and perpetuators of Landmark who benefit from others' misery.

Celina.

Posted by: automaticftp ()
Date: December 12, 2003 05:19AM

Celina--

Some common sense suggestions for you. First, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! Very difficult for people to overcome substantial documentation. Second, if I understand your post, you have not been paid in 5 weeks? If that's correct, you should immediately contact a lawyer specializing in employment law, any relevant governmental agencies, and, possibly, the local criminal prosecutor.

In the US, you could possibly have a long list of causes of action--reasons to sue, in non-legal English. Hostile work environment is one that immediately jumps to mind, as do breach of contract (failure to pay wages), possibly fraud, etc. Don't know about Australia--hence the recommendation to contact a lawyer. (No--I am not a lawyer--I just read a lot...)

Finally--I'd start looking for a new job, but you've probably already done that...

Best,

Automatic....FTP

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: December 12, 2003 12:27PM

For an alleged graphic design company, that is one of the WORST designed websites i have ever seen!!
There is no Landmark link there anymore.

Document your hours, sue him in small claims court before he goes broke.
Quit ASAP.

Coz

Posted by: ULTAWARE ()
Date: January 14, 2005 10:56AM

Celina,

It was mentioned to me by an exit counselor that many USA military & folks in Wash, DC have been "compromised" ("you're either with us or against us"? ) or "They don't know what they don't know" :roll:

Facism on the grow????

A whole New world order or is it really just a repeat of what has been?

WHat is, is...What isn't ain't?....

Try to rent an OLD movie, They Live ....When Mulder talked about the TRUTH being out there...it is, except it's being covered up by the power brokers so that the herd does not rise up. There are mor ein the herd than in the power positions, except the herd is too buzy being numbed, buying SUVs, paying big bucks for gas, that they use indiscriminately, perhaps "buying" the USA marketing of STAY NUMB - always PAY US WHAT WE WANT WE WILL PROTECT YOU...from the commies, the gays, the blacks, the terrorists, the bad-book people, the anti-war terrorists (maybe really humane people left on this marble today), the NNF (non-numb-folk, who REALLY see what is happening)

Is it possible that our friends who get involved with this crap are also fed a post-hypnotic message for voting? Imagine I have done that & on the vote stomps and night the voting machines take over, I present the sign to you...to vote for Jerry Springer because of his ability to work with people!!!

Get the idea between the lines?

P.A.X.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: January 14, 2005 07:36PM

Ultaware:

Let's try to stick with what we do know.

The "New World Order" talk sounds a bit like a conpiracy theory and doesn't exactly line up with Celina's remarks or concerns.

What is this thread about?

As you point out many conspiracy theories these days are largely based upon old movies or the X Files. And they often use themes of brainwashing and hypnosis in rather far-fetched fantasy plots.

But instead of working from such a fictional premise let's try to stay within the parameters of what we do know through the established facts and objective research.

There is enough to worry about without bringing in speculation about what's "covered up by the power brokers." And this board really isn't here for a discussion of anti-government conspiracy theories.

Date: January 20, 2005 08:18AM

on this one I will disagree with you....

It is tied to the thread more than you apparently have privy too..?????

But your in the censor "chair" I'll "play" with your rules...... :roll:

Date: January 20, 2005 10:20AM

Ultaware:

This site is not about politics.

There are other message boards devoted to that subject.

Just trying to keep the threads on topic.

Date: January 20, 2005 11:12AM

Would your censorship :lol: not appeared if I had inserted a IMO in the comments?

I agree with staying to topic but censorship? :cry:

I realize you tow a tough rope, so to speak, but hey....

By the way, witj all due respect, plz give all of us insight into the moderator role, just for FYI ...is it one person, several rotating post reviews, what are the parameters, etc....

Just thought a review for all of us might be good!

THaNX...

PAX

Date: January 20, 2005 08:27PM

Again, this is not a political forum.

There are many message boards devoted to that subject, but this board is not one of them.

There are two moderators.

This board is moderated and that is known upon joining.

The rules for the board are also posted.

See [board.culteducation.com]

Date: January 23, 2005 08:11AM

We agree to disagree with respect....

THaNX....for your response and moderating!

PAX

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.