Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Landmark Infiltrates Minds & Workplaces
Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 15, 2007 07:31PM

The Shadow
Hi Vic-Luc,

hmmmm, feedback noted...I see what you mean...but I am not prepared to just cut her loose. OK, so I will have to rethink this...

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT NOT :roll: going to sign up with the Landmark/EST Junkies....first of all because I do not have the money, and second of all because I do not have the stamina (I have a physical handicap and I get very tired very quickly) and third of all I think they are all nut-jobs! - sorry, but I really do...I could not tolerate 15 minutes of the recruiting session, how do you think I could tolerate 14 hours in a room with those loonies? (if this is flaming, please correct me, and I will stop, but honestly the though of sitting in a room with a man standing on a stage shouting at me is not MY idea of "education" - forget about it!

so, Vic-Luc, what do I do? - to quote "you know who" - I'm listening, :wink:
Prepare to cut her loose since you [i:1d1b0142d4]are[/i:1d1b0142d4] unprepared. I hate to say that, but hearing from other therapists about the damage they have to [i:1d1b0142d4]try[/i:1d1b0142d4] to undo from LE...
Take care of [i:1d1b0142d4]yourself[/i:1d1b0142d4] first. She's made it clear she's taking care of herself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: The Shadow ()
Date: August 16, 2007 08:32AM

"Vic-Luc"
"The Shadow"
Hi Vic-Luc,

hmmmm, feedback noted...I see what you mean...but I am not prepared to just cut her loose. OK, so I will have to rethink this...

I AM ABSOLUTELY NOT NOT NOT :roll: going to sign up with the Landmark/EST Junkies....first of all because I do not have the money, and second of all because I do not have the stamina (I have a physical handicap and I get very tired very quickly) and third of all I think they are all nut-jobs! - sorry, but I really do...I could not tolerate 15 minutes of the recruiting session, how do you think I could tolerate 14 hours in a room with those loonies? (if this is flaming, please correct me, and I will stop, but honestly the though of sitting in a room with a man standing on a stage shouting at me is not MY idea of "education" - forget about it!

so, Vic-Luc, what do I do? - to quote "you know who" - I'm listening, :wink:
Prepare to cut her loose since you are unprepared. I hate to say that, but hearing from other therapists about the damage they have to try to undo from LE...
Take care of yourself first. She's made it clear she's taking care of herself.

:oops: "take care of yourself" *chuckle :oops: * that's exactly what my sister told me to do!

Thanks, and on a further note, I did go to see my Doctor today as I thought that I might have to get some anti-anxiety medication. She asked me why and I told her about my friend and Landmark(EST). She reacted immediately and told me about her sister in South Africa who had to resign from her job as Human Resourses Head of a big company because she refused to go along with the implemention of (Quest?) into the company. In no uncertain terms my Doctor stated "It Is A Cult!"....so there you go.

Aside from all that she told me I have "tiete syndrome" which is an inflamation of the pleura in the chest cavity.(this does not make it easy to sleep either) I think she said there is no treatment for it, but I will ask my rhematologist about it when I see him in September.

Posted by: Vic-Luc ()
Date: August 16, 2007 09:20AM

[/quote]

Thanks, and on a further note, I did go to see my Doctor today as I thought that I might have to get some anti-anxiety medication. She asked me why and I told her about my friend and Landmark(EST). She reacted immediately and told me about her sister in South Africa who had to resign from her job as Human Resourses Head of a big company because she refused to go along with the implemention of (Quest?) into the company. In no uncertain terms my Doctor stated "It Is A Cult!"....so there you go.

Aside from all that she told me I have "tiete syndrome" which is an inflamation of the pleura in the chest cavity.(this does not make it easy to sleep either) I think she said there is no treatment for it, but I will ask my rhematologist about it when I see him in September.[/quote]

The Tiete? How's that affect your ballroom dancing? ;)

No harm intended...just checking things out, Shad. Things sometimes..are what they seem, sometimes not.

Message if it helps. It'll stay strictly on-site. My struggles are singular and do not involve those already taken in by LE.

Date: August 16, 2007 09:38AM

"Vic-Luc"

Aside from all that she told me I have "tiete syndrome" which is an inflamation of the pleura in the chest cavity.(this does not make it easy to sleep either) I think she said there is no treatment for it, but I will ask my rhematologist about it when I see him in September.[/quote]

The Tiete? How's that affect your ballroom dancing? ;)

No harm intended...just checking things out, Shad. Things sometimes..are what they seem, sometimes not.

Message if it helps. It'll stay strictly on-site. My struggles are singular and do not involve those already taken in by LE.[/quote]

The tiete? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -- i cannot do the Tango anymore :cry:

I don't however understand what you mean by "No harm intended...etc...Message if it helps..."
sorry to be so dim...I think I should go and have some dinner now, feed my brain, eh? :)

Thanks for your responsiveness.

later,
"Shad"

Date: August 16, 2007 03:55PM

Hi Vic-Luc

NOT The Tiete! :lol: Tiete Syndrom!!!! :roll: (and I have yet to go to the Mayo Clinic Site to check up on what it is, My Doctor and I got talking about Quest/Landmark instead!

ok, now I got the part about Message if It will help, I thought the It will, was I will, so I was confused. The singular part I don't quite get, but I don't suppose I need to know everything.

to bed for me now, it is 12:54 my time, but I had to have a nap this arvie

later.
"Shad"

Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: August 27, 2007 07:57AM

Celina
:mad: Coercive pursuasion & undue influence is, by definition, any improper or wrongful constraint, machination, or urgency of persuasion, by which one's will is overcome and she or he is induced to do or forbear an act which he would not do, or would do, if left to act freely.

This is precisely what I have recently experienced in the workplace. I was coerced and pressured to participate in the Landmark Forum because the employer(s) were besotted Landmark devotees, who religiously gave their time and money to these deplorable mind damaging & money sapping maggots. Being indoctinated by this manipulative and dangerous Landmark "philosophy" at any time is bad enough - but how much worse is it when your employer forces it down your neck during your working hours? Every conversation, every aspect of correspondence and communication - everything - was riddled with, and smacked of regurgitated Landmark loaded language, in an attempt to recruit and capture another vulnerable individual.

It [i:fadf4be186]appears[/i:fadf4be186] that this workplace is actually in existence to recruit more Landmark participants. On occassions, I have caught the employer printing out his latest "recruitment progress statistics" ready to present to his Landmark leader. This sickens me. What sickens me more is the fact that this male employer seeks to prey on young impressionable women i.e. 18 - 23 years old, who are still studying at University or who have recently graduated. And while this employer sinks thousands of dollars into Landmark courses, he does not pay his staff - and when he does, it is only after a long a rigorous battle. Using Landmark jargon, he forces his staff to justify their need for their income (i.e. humiliation, which is promoted by LM), which by this time, is 5 weeks in arrears.

I am absolutely certain that this workplace is not the only one to be tainted with Landmark 'technology'. And I am certain that I am not the only victim of such a workplace, and not the only one to have observed & experienced the thinly veiled attempts at manipulation, humiliation and psychological abuse.

Such workplaces should be barred & obliterated. No body should have to endure this cult-like work environment and be forced to change jobs, and even career paths, as a consequence.

The website of this small Australian company can be viewed at:

[www.harvest.net.au]

They even include a link to Landmark Education is included under "links" - - they quite often recruit clients to participate in Landmark. Feel free to email the "Managing Director" with your thoughts on Landmark and its (and his) exploitative ways.

We may not be able to vanquish the parasitic Landmark empire itself... But we can definitely persecute the lowlife perpetuators of this dispicable cult.

If there is indeed a Hell, its fires await parasites and perpetuators of Landmark who benefit from others' misery.

Celina.

Landmark Education has a history of multiple Labor Violations Investigations in different countries - four in the United States by the United States Federal Department of Labor, and two in France by their Federal Department of Labor.

If anyone wishes to report them to their respective Department of Labor, this will start an investigation into the more controversial aspects of the organization - especially the concerns raised in this thread.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.