Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
What are some indications that someone is covertly using tra
Posted by: mavin ()
Date: December 04, 2002 10:09AM

I agree a true healer will help you believe in yourself, give you the tools you need to heal, if they understand the situation and are able to, and have enough trust in their own selves to let you get "well" or heal and no longer need them.

Most therapists do not understand the things of mind control, cult life and recovery. They use conventional methods to try and help those recovering unconventional things.

Typical therapy doens't usually work or fit recovery from cult mind control. It is a very unusual therapist that has enough self esteem to really help someone and give them the tools to heal themselves, or perhaps enough knowledge to choose the correct healing methods. Mavin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mavin ()
Date: December 04, 2002 10:14AM

Hope....Any time a therapist or anyone else tells you what you feel, want or are doing....is time to question the validity of their opinions.

You are the one that is trying to get well. They are inept, therefore blaming the victim.

Most therapists are inept in cult mind control recovery issues. First one must believe in it and then one will study it. Going to conventional therapists to get help is a new danger onto itself. Risking being misdiagnosed with a mydrid of phantom illnesses, is what you are doing. Sometimes one is lucky and a therapist is not so wrapped up in their own importance and will actually try and learn from YOU the cult or mind control victim.

My opinion on this only... Mavin

Posted by: dragonfly ()
Date: May 14, 2005 04:18AM

mavin
Neurolinguistic programming and trance induction. You might be able to tell if you have been programed with NLP in some of the following ways: You are listening to someone giving a speech and they mispronounce a word or stumble on a word or phrase, and you "go into a thought process" or "trance" out at that and miss the next things stated in the speech or on the tape.

You can't watch certain things on television, you can't remember things like the weather after sitting and watching it.

A word can trigger you, and you just zone out.

It takes awhile to become NL programmed and you can unprogram. NLP is a nasty sneaky process and one can become dangerously programmed.

If you are concerned about being programmed, become aware when you "zone" out and make note of what superceded that "trancing". Being sensitive to trance induction one needs to be very careful of NLP.

Also you will note it in commercials. Did you ever wonder why at the end of a commercial they add something that has nothing to do with the product advertised or make no sense? That is an anchor that they are using. It throws your mind off kilter for a few seconds and anchors that dratted commerical. Become aware of the anchors and in your awareness .....with awareness you can disable them.

this is very interesting, I would like to learn more along these lines.

Posted by: Waysplusmeans ()
Date: September 05, 2005 12:19PM

rrmoderator
See the following links for a start and then you might check my Links and Books pages, which have additional resources.

[www.culteducation.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

Yes, I've experienced these tactics and reversed these tactics back on to the violaters by causing them to react in a negative manner exposing themselves even more due too public exposure of their personal laundry.

In other words, I hit'em below the belt. :D

I find this area of mind control to be very interesting as well and plan to further study it.

Thanks again for another great and informative topic.

Re: What are some indications that someone is covertly using tra
Posted by: dsm ()
Date: December 12, 2009 07:16AM

corboy
My guess is that that technique you mention where there's a commerical, and at the very end of it, something's included that seemingly 'makes no sense'-- is this a method of inducing a subtle shock or disorientation, designed to enhance susceptibility to the previous message? I have heard that one way to make people suggestible is to shock them, or stun them for an instant, then 'download' whatever tripe you're peddling.

I watched a 'guru' who is reputedly a 'ealized master and he constantly found ways to shock people and throw them off balance. He was so crude about it that I sensed he was using this to wear us out so we would succumb to his nonsense. I walked out after 20 minutes. I later learned he'd been a Silva Mind Control instructor before going into the guru racket.

I dont watch TV so am not up on commercials. But I will keep an eye peeled for your examples

When I was studying child development (went into curriculum design for a while) this issue of adrenalin came up. The teacher was really strong against children watching tv because of the study that showed that every single cartoon, including the "nonviolent" ones, would show a sudden impact of sound or image just before the commercial break, and this was deliberately to trigger the adrenalin, which then causes the child to suspend all thought and simply "recieve" a brief message, exactly like that moment so many of us remember from the Kennedy assasination, when we were all hit: that is why we remember insignificant details...

anyway, the adrenalin trigger is a survival mechanism that would not happen normally as often as it does on television, and so we have overloaded children with adrenalin shots before they even reach kindergarten.

This same research that has been used by children's tv programmers could certainly be used by cult-leaders, couldn't it? I think it is always good to step away from the contents of a sermon or speech once in a while and watch the tone and rhetorical techniques. More than one or two perks, and I would think the speaker is up to some mind-impacting tricks.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.