Current Page: 4 of 8
channeling
Posted by: lala ()
Date: November 25, 2005 12:33PM

I have been looking for info on Tom Ringrose and came across this post. I was born into his group in 1974. He ruled with absolute force and coersion. Brainwashing was his sharpest tool. All of the children, me being the exception, were abused. The group renamed all of its adult members and named all of the newborns. When I found out the the group was still around after 30 years, I was dumbfounded. My mother needed 9 policemen and several court orders to get me and my older brother away from the group. About 6 years later they were successfully sued by another ex-member for psychological damages for her 2 boys. My father remained with the group for another 13 years. Tom not only encouraged but participated in the abuse of at least 4 children under the age of 6. That he was never held responsible or even felt a twinge of remorse disturbs me to this day. When I found out about Tom's death our family quietly thanked G*d. I pray that the children from my time in the group were the only ones that suffered from his sadistic desire for power and control. One of the boys died when he was 16 from drugs and alcohol, that was 14 years ago. Anyone with praise for this organization should reevaluate their spititual goals. There are tons of self-serving people that feed the hungry.

Options: ReplyQuote
channeling
Posted by: Cipher ()
Date: November 26, 2005 03:36AM

Thanks for the indepth insights about the Gathering and Tom Ringrose. I was not praising their efforts of feeding the hungry so much as reporting what activities outside of channeling aliens that I had heard about them. You are the first report of any abuse or other problems that I have heard about them but I had my suspicions. What about Isis? Was she involved in the abuse? What of the other adults in the group? Did you observe manipulation, coersion or out right emotional and physical abuse for them? When did the law suits occur? Were they in Virginia? I am interested in finding some reports on that? I have been researching this group for the last several years after gettting some inside information. Apparantly all of Tom Ringrose's associates, co-workers etc. had very high regard for him in his profession which caused me to doubt that they knew he channeled aliens. The internet sign in book at the funeral home had been signed by his bereaved followers, friends and aquaintances of course and showed how highly he was supported by them. He did win at least one award from UVA hospital and from the national association of health unit coordinators. So I am interested in the dual nature of his life and how he could be so functional in his job while at the same time channeling aliens in his spare time.

channeling
Date: April 22, 2006 01:08AM

The website has not been updated since the death of the trance channeler Thomas John Ringrose or Thomas J. Ringrose or Tom Ringrose. It has been about 219 days and they are silent. I expect that psychic Isis Ringrose will carry on as best she can. Perhaps Jehu [asecular.com] or Cameron will be struck with the channeler bug and begin a new career channeling the dead TJR. Then we will have a live channeler channeling the dead channel who will channel the 3rd density alien presences or angels if you will. This would be a real circus of mediated channeled regurgitated science fiction stories. Most of the channeled material on the website [higherforces.info] seems to be rip offs of sci-fi movies. For more on the end of the world party at the gathering go here:
[asecular.com]

Post here any other updates, activities and info on the Gathering or Thomas and Isis Ringrose.

channeling
Posted by: Colter ()
Date: April 22, 2006 05:28AM

Hi Cipher,

Thanks for the PM. I'm in a bit of a pickle seeing that because I don't have 10 approved posts here on the site I could not PM you back.

In terms of Channeling I'm quite familiar with the crazy stuff going on at The Teaching Mission. [www.tmarchives.com]

This is a group associated with the Urantia Book of which I am a long time reader/student etc. I have no affiliation or settled opinion about the TM gang but if your interested in "channeling" movements that's would be a good case study.

The Urantia Foundation which maintains the trust of the UB has saught complete separation from any TM activity. TM is seen as a fraud by the vast majority of UB readers.

I guess at some point I will be able to PM you but until then I'll look for you on the boards.

Colter

channeling
Date: April 24, 2006 10:15PM

Colter: Is the UB a channeled document? How have you verified what you believe to be the truth contained there in?

If you read the entire thread about Higherforces, Tom and Isis Ringrose then you will know that the Gathering is the name of their community. Also there is a link to a community resource web page in which they have a listing.

[directory.ic.org]

Please post about your experiences with the Urantia Book and how it has helped you and please include a statement about how you evaluate the material using your critical thinking skills. Thanks.

channeling
Date: May 03, 2006 03:12AM

This is the entire session for you to see. Of note are the references to Earl Hamner author of The Waltons who lived in Schuyler, VA near Charlottesville. IS refers to Isis who is married to Tom Ringrose and is a "psychic" herself although you will see she is worried about the winter and how to advertise to her clients. Unfortunately the Higherforces are not Diane Warwick's Psychic Network.

published 23 April 06
Last Session
678 July 05

FORCES: Greetings all here present now. We are in the area and also see the ah tremendous energy and storm that just hit this area, Florida. Of course its kind the name suits it as it is, but it might be weakened by that which is our resources Ivan the terrible would be it’s name but it would be interesting if it holds up to their name. We see that
there are many different changes coming about as far as the way things are perceived and looked at. They’re also all changes positive in it’s own self, but there will be a element of change. We find also that certain conditions of the hours would, would want a certain amount of time. Some are, as it is, pulling out like in Italy, but has a certain amount
of time if it only for that concept. We are almost here and ready for you questions.

IS: Thank you for coming in. I’m sorry to ask you these questions, but I don’t know where else to turn. What is wrong with me physically that I have no energy. It’s just I wake up and I can’t even get out of bed unless it’s dragging myself to it?

FORCES: Well of course you’re putting up lots of energy in your particular reasons, but you also have gone to bed awfully late. And in so doing it makes you sleepy in the morning. It’s best for you to get to bed for yourself before eleven thirty and not to stay up watching TV, just get to bed so that rejuvenates you more. Then you have been
rejuvenated. And try this for a week, and then come back and we’ll talk some more.

IS: I’ve tried like yesterday I went to bed around twelve.

FORCES: That was about eleven thirty. So you have to try and make it eleven, eleven thirty.

IS: How many treatments a day should I do?

FORCES: Well how many do you do now?

IS: Well I try to do two –

FORCES: I only see one you do.

IS: What?

FORCES: You only do one, one and a half.

IS: I don’t. The last couple days I tried to do three.

FORCES: Yes. Well you do only need to do one and a half.

IS: What?

FORCES: But, well half of a treatment. But what we’re trying to say is these three treatments a day are enough of that. Two is enough. Or even one or two. We’ll give you the two. But that should do you. But now you don’t have to do it every day, do two treatments every other day. And see at the end of the week how it comes and do bring it back
up to us again, we don’t mind.

IS: Uh, thank you, and uh I have been doing two or one actually.

FORCES: Well anxiety is what’s provoking some of those items of course. After all these are going to be responsible in that of what you focus on in trying to do. So in all reality you can go up to this (?) as you call it. In fact it is very interesting to note that our coming today is very proper and it is good, but there are not so many hours in a day for people to send cards. But that’s neither here nor there and do not ask what we’re trying to say, because.

IS: I didn’t understand.

FORCES: Yeah, yeah of course.

Group: (laughs)

FORCES: But what we’re trying to say is just do your treatments as best as you can. And try to get to bed by eleven thirty.

IS: So –

FORCES: And not too much eating before you go to bed, either.

IS: So one to two treatments every day?

FORCES: Yeah as it is every other day, you could do one and see how that all tails out.

IS: That’s what’s been happening.

FORCES: Yes, of course, we know that. That’s what we said, but we just covered it. Now let’s move on.

IS: Thank you.

FORCES: Uh huh.

IS: And as far as, is there anything, so there’s nothing wrong with my body? I mean nothing?

FORCES: Well, you have been proven to be healthy in many of your lives, no?

IS: (?)

FORCES: Yeah the blood, yes of course.

IS: Well I haven’t done one for (years) (?)

FORCES: Well then do one.

IS: And uh, is there anything we can know about ah the entity Susan? Is she, does she not want to be involved with us at this point, or should I not, should I not even should I not, should I leave her alone?

FORCES: And the reason for asking this interesting question?

IS: It is because that, uh, because I called a couple times and she sometimes she’s gone. She’s very nice when she speaks to me, but she didn’t call me back. For the fourth of July she went there Saturday she didn’t call me.

FORCES: Well, that’s quite interesting. And if the handwriting on the wall, so just leave it alone.

NN: Of the composers is there any one composer that’s more outstanding in terms of reflecting the music of the Spirit in his arrangements?

FORCES: Well of course Beethoven does it nicely, and so does Handel.

NN: What about Bach?

FORCES: Of course is always there. He’s definitely part of that vibration, uh huh.

NN: Is he as high as Beethoven?

FORCES: Oh, yes, yes.

NN: Thank you.

FORCES: Yes of course.

ES: Thank you again for helping my Mother.

FORCES. Sure every week it’s Salvation Army.

FORCES: In a good way, we mean it.

ES: Could you tell me if going to (?) Mallory, Doctor Mallory if it would be helpful to me for my sinuses and for everything else?

FORCES: Well, It will smack of some interest of health, yes. He might have some whoope magic he wants to work on you, but remember, stick to general meds and of course don’t forget your Paul, or Chinese gentleman who would help you too.

ES: Should I be taking the ginseng (?) that Paul Oakel had me on a long time ago?

FORCES: Yes of course.

ES: Should I increase what I used to do, I used to take like just a teaspoon.

FORCES: Just do the same.

ES: Thank you very much.

FORCES: Yes, of course.

IS: The thing that’s going around now about the Kabbalah and the new Kabbalist or whatever, is there something to the idea that they are going to just read it in Aramaic, it doesn’t mean that it actually has some kind of a –

(phone rings)

FORCES: We’ll hold on while you answer this. It should be interesting.

FORCES: Yes, so the question is?

IS: So these Kabbalists like the new Kabbalists, they’re calling it the Kabbalah of Madonna. But I don’t know. Does it really have the components that they are talking about? Or what components does it have? Does it make a difference if you read the Kabbalah in Aramaic or in
Hebrew or in English? I mean…

FORCES: Well Aramaic is the question as saying protects the interest of the Kabbalah. It’s okay but we don’t adhere to it either, either.

IS: So it’s not doing any—?

FORCES: Well I mean there’s some merit to some of it but not all of it. Of course not. I mean, you know, the point is you think God can only hear one language?

IS: Okay.

FORCES: Actually you really don’t have to speak. God already knows your heart.

IS: And so I just thought to myself when the room is finished, to get a set of the Kabbalah –

FORCES: Oh yes, that would be very nice.

IS: Which one should I get? I mean…

FORCES: Aramaic of course.

IS: Um, okay, thank you. Okay. And um…

FORCES: You’d do well with that, right?

IS: Well I used to but at this point I’m not quite sure how –

FORCES: Well do both, Aramaic and Hebrew. Or do three.

IS: Aramaic, Hebrew and English.

FORCES: Yes.

IS: Well the idea, why I wanted to –

FORCES: All you have to do is get one page Aramaic and one page Hebrew and the other page English.

IS: Uh, the reason – that’s why I want Aramaic, because I want to start reading it again so I can really come again and learn –
FORCES: Yes, of course. Yes.

IS: And, uh –

FORCES: Yes, we’re moving on with these questions right away.

IS: Okay! (laughs) Thank you. So all this new Kabbalah thing, I mean what do they think is real?

FORCES: Well I guess they feel like they’re changing the world with it. And that’s okay, because they are.

IS: They really are? Because they’re just praying this.

FORCES: Well nothing ever goes without an answer. So of course if that’s what they’re doing, then more – more spirit to them. Yes, of course. As Jesus said, leave them alone. If they be of God they’ll prove itself out.

NN: The badger skins that we use for covering the ark, was that because there was a lot of badgers at the time or was there a particular reason for that particular…

FORCES: No its, uh, they did not want you to badger them. That’s all. So they put the badger skin on it. Well there is all kidding aside, a vibration of great protection of a badger because of it’s nature and it’s ability to work.

ES: In the virtual reality subject again the question from the last session that didn’t get taped ah I had asked was virtual reality a method for people from now to start learning how to live in the astral, since they live in a virtual physical reality?

FORCES: This is totally right. That concept and opinion and
proposition is exactly right.

ES: So people that are practicing that even thinking that they’re just playing games or going –

FORCES: Oh yes, oh yes. Even though you might think, everything has its purpose. Yeah, of course. Yes, yes, yes.

ES: Thank you.

IS: Earl Hamner, um, said he’s going to use my idea about that Twilight Zone that I gave him to add on at the end, that it was a reincarnation thing. Should I do that?

FORCES: Yes you will. Uh huh.

IS: And that’s the correct thing to do?

FORCES: If he does it, then it is.

IS: Is there anything for the entity Tom that he needs to know in light of what happened with his work?

FORCES: Well, he’s doing what he has to do and we’ll keep it at that.

IS: Is there a (?)

FORCES: We would not ask that question right now. He is working on it, but we won’t proposition it with that type of response, because, um, the walls have ears and everyone will see it.

IS: Is there a reason why L.F. didn’t win his election to the board, to the (?) Hospital?

FORCES: We’ll again, you saw your question a few minutes ago and as you drift away then everything else falls apart.

IS: Why did she drift away, because I don’t have time? Cause I (?)

FORCES: Well, why don’t you make the proposition of time, designate a day or an afternoon to have luncheon with her, that’s it. Do that for a month and see what happens, again.

IS: Um, is there anything that I need to know when I work with her? Am I definite enough or what do I need to do, or…

FORCES: Well we see that you’re doing good, but sometimes wear a blue linen cloth around your midsection. That will help you.

IS: Um is there any special (reason I would need this?)

FORCES: Oh of course you would want to protect yourself from some of the emotions. And of course you are, by all chance you are. But then this is just added protection.

IS: Um, it doesn’t seem like they – none of them are helping me with my ankle stuff, my ankle, right ankle. Is there a do you see anything – and of course it’s not helping that I keep not losing weight – and, uh, I just want to know what to do.

FORCES: Well try to elevate the ankle, of course, and caster oil packs, most necessary. But if you keep your foot elevated for at least a half an hour to forty minutes a day that will begin to start in the right direction.

IS: Oh.

IS: Now is there anything you can suggest for me to be better with ah, with my clients or how to get new clients? I mean, (I’m afraid of the winter) for some reason. I just – cause I don’t know it? Because I don’t feel I have control –

FORCES: Well, no, no, no, no, just put your advertisement in that spiritual paper or whatever.

IS: Called Echo?

FORCES: Resounding, yes. Yeah. Mmm hmm.

IS: So I should put an advertisement in?

FORCES: Yes, of course. Question.

FORCES: Take a half a page out, it won’t hurt you. Question. Yes.

NN: Would it eventually, would it be possible for IS to have some kind of a listing on the search engines or something?

FORCES: Well eventually. We’re working on that right now to deal with that. Yes, of course. Yes.

NN: Like (?) like Google?

FORCES: Yeah, of course, yeah.

FORCES: Mmm hmm.

ES: Can you tell us who was majorly responsible for the London bombing?

FORCES: Hmm. You really want us to answer that now don’t you. Well, you know, one dot connects to the other dot to the other dot. All the dots lead to a mysterious group. And because of the poles of you-know-who is falling ah and not really becoming more secure, you knew something was planned to happen I mean it was dollar to donuts that something would be orchestrated like this. Now of course we’re not saying, but it would be interesting to see what the investigation comes up with. But then again they can screw or strew the investigation to whatever way they want to. Strew it. So. But then you have the underground people that
will start saying who did what, when and where. And wait for that to come out. So at this moment we reserve comment and wait for the others to do their commenting.

IS: What’s gonna happen here in Schuyler when Earl comes?

FORCES: Well of course it’s going to be complete pandemonium because you know that the particular museum won’t do their thing, and of course and so right. It’s very interesting, this might be a good way for the entity to move into the circles to bring peace among both of them and of course if Earl would only be receptive to the hard work of the entity and his spiritual mission it might give it a certain political and spiritual positioning for the entity that would be for the now but also for everyone in the future. But again, if anything it would be to recognize his brother on a particular holiday every year, be it their birthday, and to have something every year for his birthday and all,and Jim Hamner who is a member of the board. Of course they need to recognize he was a member of the original board and that he stayed with it for so long. That is a must that the museum must recognize. In so doing it will alleviate some of the pain that is in this particular heart of Earl Hamner. But it also will progress things to move forward in a
rapid succession.

IS: The reason – one of the reasons that Earl does not want to do anything anymore is because ah he feels that twice he came back and so it makes him look petulant he said, so he doesn’t want to deal with it, but in reality what he – I said to him maybe he could look into it, or a lawyer looking into it, where he could take it over completely like
valuable, and uh, valuables going on the Griffin, um the Griffin we all have these places where they are the ones that are making the money. Here, the only place where Earl just gave it away to this town. You know, so, he – those are his concerns, you know, and so he gave it away for nothing.
And gave them ten thousand dollars to boot, and this is what they turned around and did to him, and he feels that at this point he would look like this petulant person, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

FORCES: Well of course he has a point in that perspective. Maybe it would be interesting to see what avenues still lies open for him.

IS: Well I – I told him to try and see what can be done to make it his. Take it back completely, make it his own like the Hamnerwood, Hamnerville, you know,something like that. So anyhow, so that was the reason – that was his reason why he can’t ever again talk to those people.

IS: But um, does Mrs. Roberts, remember what I told her? How does she feel about it?

FORCES: Well she does secretly but she will not let anyone know. Nor will she give credence to feel any which way on it.

IS: Because I told her, this is what’s going to happen in our Living Room. She stood there and said “Well then so be it.” I said Schuyler will lose everything. She said “So be it.” Does she remember that one?

FORCES: Of course she does, but her arrogance would still refuse her to see it.

IS: What do you have to do for people to see things? Is it – is it like (the first child is dead?)

FORCES: Maybe you have to die.

IS: We’ll I’m not going to die for her.
\
FORCES: Oh, no we’re not saying you, but maybe sometimes for someone to see it, it takes someone to give up their life for it.

IS: You’re talking about Jesus Christ?

FORCES: Well He did do that, of course. Let’s hear your questions.

NN: Is there something in the atmosphere right now, particularly the summer that’s making everybody a little bit more tired? It seems like the air is thicker or something.

FORCES: Well the air is saturated with pollen so of course that’s what’s happening.

NN: And why is it –

FORCES: Yeah, it’s up about 80% in some areas. In some other areas doubled about 50%.

NN: And what’s causing it?

FORCES: Well people don’t have any spiritual focus anymore. The way that, we don’t – mean anymore, but when the atmosphere does get affected it’s that reason, because of the spiritual attributes are gone. Or lacking,
or not focused on.

NN: So it’s actually manifesting where people’s thoughts are?

FORCES: Yes, of course. Yes. Everything has a reception and a passive. Every action, everything. No matter what you do – and like the ones who asked the questions today. Its – the answer is how do we get something new in order to do something? But that’s neither here nor there, What’s important is that I’m taking the steps to bring some sort of
unity into disharmony. At this point we will be leaving and will speak to you again soon. Greetings to all here present now.

Group: Our Father who art in heaven…

channeling
Posted by: Colter ()
Date: May 04, 2006 09:20AM

Cipher
Colter: Is the UB a channeled document? How have you verified what you believe to be the truth contained there in?

If you read the entire thread about Higherforces, Tom and Isis Ringrose then you will know that the Gathering is the name of their community. Also there is a link to a community resource web page in which they have a listing.

[directory.ic.org]

Please post about your experiences with the Urantia Book and how it has helped you and please include a statement about how you evaluate the material using your critical thinking skills. Thanks.

Questions of the origin of the Urantia Book.

Dr. Saddler was among other things a debunker of psychic phenomenon, mediums, channeling, faith healers etc. The "sleeping subject" through whom the UB came was not aware of what he had communicated or the material that was communicated through him.

Saddler did not think the term "channeling" was appropriate to define what brought about the UB.

[www.urantiabook.org]

channeling
Date: May 16, 2006 01:15AM

The following example from the website of the gathering, www.Higherforces.info shows that they are contemplating selling sessions to new people with a sliding scale based on income. How generous of the higherforces. I was intrigued by the Forces need to go public but only to those with faith who will not ask practical questions. However Isis asks about what Christmas party to have or when to have it. The gathering is allowed to ask all manner of practical questions to keep them controled and enslaved to this bogus teaching while the public shall not have doubts or questions of practicality. I suppose others with stong critical thinking skills might influence the Gathering of faithful docile believers and so would not be welcome at a session. I guess we will never know since Tom Ringrose has died unless Isis picks up the psychic business and can get more clients....... keep us posted Forces.

Session 631 12/02/2000
published 29 April 06
Session 631December 2, 2000

FORCES: ...you do not respond. There is no need for being not on time. Now, what we are saying is that we have accomplished and finished the task. Reason for not being here for so long is because in different places in this empire we were needed. In so doing we are now in the area and back. We notice that your government is in pieces. We notice that the empire, that which is America. is being tested. We also notice that there are other countries of your globe that are being turned and changed around. It is not easy to do that which is hard. It is not easy to do that which has to be accomplished. We do see the task before and understand the presidents for your country still hasn’t been chosen. But it is not up to the ballots that can choose. It is up to your dignitaries that will choose. Unfortunately, this particular election of yours shows the corruption of many different parts, openly, boldly and to your face. As you pride yourself as a nation of freedom it is not so and not true. It is a nation of corruption, a nation of deals, a nation of poor taste. In so choosing this, it is again the best nation in the earth. Unfortunately, Americans are being summoned to have a better system of their elections. As it is now, it’s the worst. How can you decide other countries to follow democracy when yours is not worth following. In such we say this. If you are going to show people that they should follow Democracy, then above all your ballots must be right. It is true that one ballot, one vote each person is worth that same. But if it is smelled or dealt with that the voting ballot is insignificant, then only the mob rules. What good is your country, what good is your state, what good is the land that you are on. So we challenge this country of yours to come together with a better voting system if you are to be continued the best in the world. It is of that vote, of that conscience, of that responsibility that makes a country great. It is not the greatness that makes a country. It is the smallness, the insignificant, minute the unreliable, the individual. This is what makes a country great. It is the worker, the task orientated person, the one who does regardless of what others do, they still do. This is the one that is great. This is the way-shower. This is the inspired task. It is not what others do that should matter, it is what you do that makes the difference.

(pause)

We are to tell you of the war and conflicts in many different galaxies and in of your own. This mess that you have in front of you would be explained. As Jesus said many hundreds of years ago, so above so below, so below so above. Your conflict is only a mini scale of what is going on in the heavens. You deal with it on a minute level, we deal with it on a greater level. We are finished. The tide has changed. It will be accomplished. There are many things that we can intercede and we shall do, but the tide has changed. We now understand that in the course of evolution man must be revisited in order that he might and she might evolve. Do not be satisfied with the little things you do. Excel and push yourselves to greater things. Do not be accomplished and mundane in a task of yesterday, but look for the tasks and challenges of tomorrow. Leave the ego at the door. Sir ego’s have destroyed many a day. Work together. Join together as a une (unit?). Be a force, not a victim. In so doing, we are all challenged tonight. We do what our conscious tells us to do what is right. What is that that would benefit the mass. if the individual does in his or her heart what has to be done without ego then it will be right in the mass. The masses are only affected by the individual; and the word is sacrifice. You sacrifice and give up what is yours only for the greater good. Abundance more would be added on. No one lives a life unto themselves. If so, they are very lonely. Life must be shared and given to others in the path of brotherhood. If you would have to a future, be a future to others. Do not look for own self-aggrandizement and satisfaction. Look to help others, not to be helped by others. Look to lead not to be led. Look for vision not to be a visionary without a vision. Look for speech, the speech of words of wisdom, not the words of gratification. No the words of selfishness and fulfillment of self. We have given you these words before. We have extended them to you for many years. You have got to do your work. You’ve got to be responsible, no matter how tired you are. The mass depends upon it. If we are to have a future, they, the mass, the mob, must see the vision. If they can only taste the vision, they would be led. But they must see the vision, they must see the victory count. Or else the nation is lost without a vision. It is dead without the cup of victory. If you are to lead, do it right. Lead, do not pass the buck to others. But lead with valor and lead with strength. But lead that those who follow you can believe in you. A leader that passes the responsibilities to others is not a leader, It is a group, a mob. It is not easy to be a way-shower. It is also the task to do that which is right. In so doing this we come back tonight to speak to you all, to rekindle in you your vision. Some have maintained it, some have put it aside, some have been distracted, misguided. But we say tonight rekindle your own vision, each and every one of you. Not that you should take the vision from the other. But you give to the common good and the common source — of the source of the flame that is called then the torch. It is not that the statue of liberty of yours holds a torch, lights the way. That torch is the freedom of the vision. Everyone who has a vision leads the way for others. And it is in such doing that this vision denotes success and a future that can be only unspoke-able that which would be the words that cannot be heard. A vision cannot be explained, it is felt. A vision cannot be written down on paper, it is done. A vision cannot be expressed to one another, it is felt.
We commend you all for at least holding the line as that is said. But again, the work still must continue. It continues in the arts, in the music that you hear, in the poetry and the stories that you read. If you open a book and read it right, the tales of the civilization past that many a great kingdom upon this earth. before the taste of the empires of the west and the east, there was that of the spirit world, the empire of the spirit, a land that was right, that lived right, that did the deed that is to be called right. Why is right, right and wrong, wrong? Why don’t we call the word wrong to be right? And right to be wrong? Why are the words the way they are, and the sounds the way they sound? Why cannot be good, bad and bad, good and light, darkness and darkness, light? Why cannot we not call that which is not the knowing of all and the knowing of all the not knowing? Why is work, work and play, play. Why is dead, dead and life, life. Why is joy, joy and sorrow, sorrow? Why is there good, why is there evil. Why is good, good and evil, evil? What is in a name that every other name – it still smells the same? It is because it is. We are now ready for your questions.

IS: Thank you so much for coming in. And thank you for the things that have been said. You called that you came because you had to deal with the empire and other situations and also you called, I think, America, the empire. And you sort of correlated it in some way. Could you explain a little bitty about that?

FORCES: It reflects that battle in the galaxies, short and simple.

IS: So would it be interpreted as there is some sort of election Type situation going on?

FORCES: In the galaxies? Yes.

IS: Yes.

FORCES: If you would see it each state represents a constellation, a galaxy in your united states. it is called the united galaxies. Each state unbeknownst to you, is a reflection of that galaxy. It is why all must strive for the common good.

IS: Thank you, but is it larger? It’s a galaxy, and what does that mean, each state is a galaxy? Does it mean like people, ideas? What is it we are reflecting?

FORCES: We would consider a consciousness of galaxies which is inbred and inmeshed and enobled the spirit of such in all of the people of that particular galaxy.

IS: Thank you. Is there a reason why the whole household has been sort of going through the sick phase?

FORCES: Because the vibrational level has changed. Therefore your vibrational level has to change to become absorbent into the new vibrational level that is to be.

IS: What is this new vibrational level?

FORCES: It’s called a receptivity of doing and receiving and applying. Be sensitive to that moment and be aware of the changes ever so slight.

IS: Is it gonna manifest something for the household or for the country or focus on how will it manifest for the household?

FORCES: It will all the above.

IS: Could we know a little bitty about what to anticipate, what kind of changes here in the house?

FORCES: It is what you would consider the evolutional level of higher vibrations that you are meeting and mastering.

IS: Thank you. On a personal level, do I continue working on the lines or…?

FORCES: You can do it as a service, it is not necessary. Only as a service.

IS: So what I, what I did is it? It’s I don’t have to anymore? I mean because before you

FORCES: It is considered a service from this point on.

IS: Oh, from this point on.

FORCES: It is a service if you need or want to do it.

IS: But I don’t have to have the two hours a month anymore?

FORCES: Again, it is considered a service.

IS: Thank you, yeah, but it is all of a sudden after all that time it sort of like, it terrifies me almost.

FORCES: It is considered a service, no longer necessary.

IS: Thank you. And my other clients and things… was somebody supposed to come in October or how am I doing?

FORCES: Your clients will increase. You are doing very well.

IS: Thank you so much for that, and…ah, if the one… so there will be more and the ones that I have will any of them that I had will come ah come back or…

FORCES: There will be a few that will go and not come back, and there will be a few that will stay.

IS: Those that will not come back would it be any kind of my fault?

FORCES: We are not looking for fault. Everyone has an evolution.

IS: What I mean is, is it because I have not been able to satisfy them?

FORCES: Again, that is not the right perspective. You did what you had to do.

IS: If 100% would be the best psychic, what am I?

FORCES:A 102.

IS: What? Thank you.

FORCES: You receive, but remember, the gift is from us.

IS: Yeah.

FORCES: We know you know that! But yet, the psychic ability must be used in a perfect way. Not in discovering things because that will set you amuck. But receive it to help and you will receive right.

IS: If to find out things, like if a client asks questions,I, I try to deter them from going into directions that I feel would be a little bitty more destructive or negative, but I answer what I can. Am I doing that right? Or am I need some..?

FORCES: We find that to be correctly associated with that thought, yes.

IS: They have that commercial thing. Should I get involved with that?

FORCES: It could be a choice.

IS: Thank you so much.

JE: Putting up the lights again this year, is it going to upset like the balance of like the little people?

FORCES: Did you do what you were supposed to do.

JE: I haven’t seen anything.

FORCES: If you would have attended the workshop of little people that the entity had given, you would have known what you should have done. Now, we would suggest you to ask those who had attended that workshop on little people and elementals what the entity had said you need to do to please them. Ask the question and you will get your reply and will know what to do in order to enlist their help in your endeavors.

Someone whispered Farina

JE: Okay.

DD: Is the Armenicum in Armenia. is that a cure as they say it is?

FORCES: You must forgive us, we are from another planet, but we truly think you are too. Now what did you say?

FORCES: The, it’s called Armenicum I believe,it’s from a it’s a substance from Armenia they say can cure many diseases. Is that ah, is that correct?

FORCES: If gotten the right substance, it is.

DD: What is it made out of?

FORCES: It is an element from out of this galaxy that has landed there.

DD: And also I wanted to ask you about the enneagram, how it goes over the pyramids, how I can orient it to the pyramids?

FORCES: And your question is?

DD: I guess how the circle and the triangle in the middle, how I would I, I know it fits over it but I haven’t figured out a way to orient it. I am asking you to give me a starting point.

FORCES: You will start with the smallest of pyramids first. And fit the first quadrant on that. The rest will follow.

DD: That will be the center?

FORCES: That will be your center.

DD: Thank you very much.

JW: Thank you. Graham Newton, is he the gentleman that will help us best on
the recording’? The one in Canada?

FORCES: He could be of assistance, yes.

JW: The other two, the one in Jersey or Florida, are they better?

FORCES: No.

JW: Thank you.

IS: In regards to that, is there anywhere where the somewhere the original tape that is not scratched?

FORCES: If it is, it’s now changed. Not to the same. Record is the best at the moment.

IS: Aw, thank you.

NN: Is it possible to develop the mental mind without going against the spirit?

FORCES: Repeat?

NN: Is it possible to develop the mental mind without going against the spirit? Or what is the best way to acquire more knowledge or have the mental capabilities and yet still not conflict with the development of the spirit and not go against the soul?

FORCES: So you want a taste of the world and still keep your foot in God’s kingdom?

NN: I didn’t think that is what I was asking, but it is just that sometimes at work I just feel like inadequate — that’s what I feel.

FORCES: Maybe that inadequacy has saved you.

NN: Okay, I understand. Thank you.

ES: Urn. I forgot my first question. Thank you for helping me at work so many, many, many times. Were the dreams last night a cleansing with the little girl?

FORCES: Are you asking did the dream occur?

ES: Um, I don’t know? It seemed like it occurred.

FORCES: Well, let us say that that little girl is your spirit that is scratching to come alive in you again. And it saved you. We would suggest to turn the spirit back on again rather than the defenses of your mental mind. The little girl is the spirit that is crying out to protect you. And the person that was behind you to attack you and do harm was your mental mind.

JU: You said talking about how it mirrors what’s in the galaxies and last year when you were talking about the possibility of L.F. running for Governor, you were talking about Virginia being pivotal, does it represent something that is pivotal in the galaxies?

FORCES: It is the direct pivotal point. That is why this house is on the place that it’s on.

JU: Is that why we are in Virginia?

FORCES: Let us say that is why WE are in Virginia.

JU: Earlier in the session, you talked about the tide has now turned. Can you explain that or how. .what that means for us? Turning what way?

FORCES: We would suggest that it has turned back to the spirit and as we would suggest to you, turn back to the spirit.

JU: Thank you. The, I asked earlier, earlier sessions about anxiety things and it seems like that situation is getting what, I think it’s getting better. I feel like a different feeling about certain things, less anxiety. Could you help me with that to get past this point with all of that?

FORCES: The more you enter into meditation and prayer, the less you will have anxiety.

JU: Thank you very much.

IS: The sessions, should they be brought to the general public for payment’? Is that what you want? Because I paid, up to this point, I paid Tom not to have it, so I am not sure what I am doing.

FORCES: We have noticed that there are individuals that seek to hear us. We have no objection to that as long as it is confined and in a space not open totally to the public. But only those individuals that know what they are asking. They must know first that they are going to be in the presence of something that they have never seen or witnessed before. And that they must come before us with an open heart and a willingness to hear. That’s the only prerequisite we would ask. Those who come before us with doubts and questions of practicality best not to show.
When you say practicality you mean? Of the mental mind.

IS: So if they come, lets say looking for what kind of job, or things like that is that okay? Or is that

FORCES: We are not talking about the mundane job. We are talking about first the faith. They must come with faith. They must believe first. Or otherwise, it’s best they do not come at all.

IS: What would you suggest would be the appropriate price because we know that people really will not appreciate things unless it is paid for. I mean I have seen it, I mean this is—-

FORCES: Those who make anywhere from $20,000 to $25,000 should pay 1% or 10%- $200.

For those who make20,000 to 30,000, 20,000 to 25,000 – $200.
Those who make anything from 30,000 to 40,000 they should pay $300.
Those who make 40,000 to 50,000 should pay $400. Those who make50,000 to 60,000 – $500. Those who make 60,000 up to 80,000 should pay$700. Those who make 80,000 up to 130,000 should pay 900. Those who make anywhere above that – $1,000.
IS: Thank you. And will we find these people?

FORCES: They are a dime a dozen. As sands numbered, they are everywhere.

IS: How do I, how do we get, for that matter, how do I get more clients and how does, how do I get to these people for the session?

FORCES: The session, they will come of themselves. You will——- and will not advertise the sessions. They will always be word of mouth.

IS: And ok, ok people don’t tend to tell the truth about how much they make.

IS: Then they do not need to come.

IS: Right.

FORCES: If they start off telling a lie, then it continues.

IS: And how about for myself, should I advertise somewhere?

FORCES: You can do that. You must remember, you are different. Your gift is different. Our gift cannot be put into the same category, nor can it be advertised.

IS: That is makes totally makes perfect as it should be. Because I deal just with the emotional stuff. And is my price correct at this point – $100 an hour?

FORCES: It is okay.

IS: Did I go up too high or something?

FORCES: We find it to be okay.

IS: Thank you. So is there anything else that I need to know for with the job, with the work that I am doing?

FORCES: No, just remember, do it to help. Not to find out information.

IS: Am I so far doing it to help?

FORCES: Let your conscience guide you.

IS: Find out information? Do I follow what people want from me?

FORCES: You do. And again, in reference to the payment of a session, you do not ask them how much they make. They will give what they make by what they make.

IS: So I just write out that this is the scale?

FORCES: You will never ask a person what they make. They will give by what they make.

IS: How will I?

FORCES: You will give the scale, they will make the decision. What we are trying to say if they make 30 000 and use the scale for 20 000 — that is okay But if they make 40,000 and use the scale for 20,000 then they come before us with that…

IS: So it is going to be like Peter and those and those and that couple?

FORCES: We … yes!

IS: Thank you so much. Is there a reason why [A] cannot get a boyfriend.

FORCES: We will help her secure that. Tell her to relax and not to be so upset and uptight. It will be accomplished.

IS: Thank you so much, but I want her to know it is coming from you.

FORCES: Well …. Whatever.

IS: And should she be a lawyer or should she go toward something else?

FORCES: She would make a very good lawyer.

IS: Okay very good thank you.. What is wrong with Joshua?

FORCES: Hormones. Growing up, wanting his independence. Trying to fare for himself what he is. He needs the space. Sometimes ego and attitude is his Achilles heal. He cannot see the one who is right before him who has tried to lift him up to a different consciousness from selfishness.

IS: Yeah, and ah, thank you so much, and ah is there, is there am I doing things okay with the money’s, everywhere I mean, my monies, the house, toms, everywhere. Am I doing okay?

FORCES: If you were not, we will tell you.

IS: Thank you because I’m sort of like, whatever I make sort of goes.. for the house.

FORCES: Nothing goes without us observing. And we will let you know if it is done wrong.

IS: Thank you. Will I continue making the same amounts or?

FORCES: You will.

IS: Or better?

FORCES: And better.

IS: Why is the Epstein-Barr coming back?

FORCES: It’s not.

IS: It’s not?

FORCES: It’s not.

IS: So what do I need to do for that thing then?

FORCES: Just go on prescribed tinctures that you have taken.

IS: Should I go back to the tinctures that I .. how many drops?

FORCES: Three drops is enough.

IS: So I omitted today … That is what I’ve been doing, I lifted myself up to three drops. So that I omitted today, I have to start again with one drop again, right?

IS: Thank you so much. I am sorry I am taking the time, but.

FORCES: So then let’s move on.

IS: What can we do to have more sessions?

FORCES: Let’s move on.

JE: At the time of the Titanic, and if it was built for time travel, that’s what they’re working on, what else were they working on at the same time?

FORCES: The Philadelphia Experiment as they would call it. The moving of ships from one place to the other. Remember, it was done by the ocean and the salt and the seas. This is the best place for time travel.

JE: Who in this group was involved in that?

FORCES: You had several. One by the name of Jones, one by the name of Hamilton and three at least strong, strong individuals on this ship. The gentleman who owned Macy’ s department store was the leader.

IS: That was why he felt responsible and didn’t get off the boat.

FORCES: This is right.

IS: So he felt that he was responsible for whatever they were doing that sunk the boat.

FORCES: Correct.

JE: Any of us here were there? Besides me?

FORCES: There was one other person in this particular group that was there full, fully.

IS: Was it me?

FORCES: Well, let us say there was two that was fully there.

JE: What do you mean by fully?

FORCES: There was a aspect of not being there but being there and there is a aspect of fully being there because physically they were there.

JE: Could you explain that?

FORCES: In time travel, there are those who could be there but not in a body. But be present while the action is taking place. The same concept happened during the Cruxification. There were those who were there but not in body and there were those who were there and were in body.

IS: Those who were not in the body, were they from the past or the future.

FORCES: Remember, that all that which is and if those who were not in the body were part of the past and projected to the future because of a lifetime being together with them that were there in the body.

IS: And yet they were fully conscious.

FORCES: What we are trying to say to all of you is those that you meet here on the earth, it is not perchance that you meet. Everything is connected to another life and another presence or an outer body presence and also futuristic presence. Therefore, there are those things that do happen because of that tie and relationship.

JE: Can you say who the other person was here or who they were?

FORCES: The one that was not in body was Esther. The one that was in body was Isis.

IS: I knew it, I can’t stand that movie. I never saw it the second time.

JE: Thank you.

IS: And who was I on that boat?

FORCES: What would be considered a woman in the first class section.

DD: Thank you for helping me with my things that I went through, which are hopefully in the past and did ah, can you help me with the Board, the Tarot Board, how many squares is there, like 12×12, 9×9?

FORCES: You would have better fortune if it was 9×9

(Tape turned over)

DD: And the ah, is that the same thing the enneagram the same thing they used in the healing temple when they danced?

DD: Thank you very much.

JW: The information that you started the session with was like a prayer and an opening force. Can I have your permission to use it on the cover, the outer cover of the booklet?

FORCES: Anytime our words can get out to help others you have our permission.

JAMES: Thank you.

FORCES: Just give us 10%.

JW: You can have it all.

FORCES: Don’t need it!

IS: And there’s is the Lord and the fullness thereof. Right? It’s already yours, Thank you.

NN: When did the New World Order come into existence.

FORCES: When did this what?

NN: How long is the new world order? When was it formed? Or is it something that started right from, as soon as—
FORCES: The World Order was started during Greece.

IS: So is that connected with the Olympics?

FORCES: It’s connected to the concept that started in Greece and moved on from that point.

IS: And is it in, is there a family that carries it?

FORCES: There are Key families, yes, that carry it.

ES: Can you help me see what I should if there is anything I can tell my mother about timing when she should try to leave her house or when it would be good for her to leave her house and move into another residence.

FORCES: The first thing is that you can never tell your mother anything. She will tell you. Just wait and when the time is to happen, she will let you know.

JU: Can you tell me if there a, either an affirmation or something to do where I can work on my problems with focusing or concentrating on things at a time?

FORCES: Lord, let me center on the now and not wander. Lord, let me see the task that is before me and keep to the task until accomplished. Let not me be a busy-body in knowing everything, but let me be busy in knowing one thing
— that the job will be finished and accomplished.

JU: Thank you.

FORCES: See, your problem is you are so worried about missing something so you have to be everywhere just in case you miss something.

IS: What can, what can we do to have more sessions?

FORCES: That is something that you earn by your behavior and by your giving. The more you give, the more we will give. The less you give, the less we give. As it is in the Heavens so it is on the earth. If you want us to hang around, you hang around. if you want us to be here, you be there. You want to hear more of us, then act it. And we will be more and more here with you.

IS: Thank you. Have I given [A} correct information about the other boy or whatever.

FORCES: We see it to be so.

IS: Does she feel that I have not been there for her?

FORCES: Sometimes it happens like that.

IS: Could I be more?

FORCES: You are.

IS: I’m trying, sort of. What about the parties this Christmas? At this point, we decided no parties except little groupings, does it stay.
Forces- Maybe that is the best way to go. You do not have to have a big one, but there is that focus. You will have a fairly presentable party on the 16th of the month as the energy will come down on that day, so…

IS: So is that when Virgil will be here?

FORCES: Well, he could make it on that day if he wanted to, yes.

IS: I’m sort of caught between all of these political factions now. New Years Day, are we doing anything? Or a few people at this point?

FORCES: They will get back to you on that.

IS: Thank you, because people are clamoring for that and I don’t know.

FORCES: Well, you tell us who is clamoring and we’ll put their names on a list.

IS: I think Susan, I think McMoneagle. I think Foreman and ah Palombi. I’m not sure because I don’t know if Joe can…

FORCES: You do your homework, find out who wants and then come back to us.

IS: You mean I should just straight out ask them?

FORCES: You must remember that particular day was set up by us. That particular day is called ‘The Ambassador’s Day�?. It is when the embassy of the Higher Forces come down. It is the only day that we will come down to be with the people you bring in here. So therefore, it is not something that is done by you, this is done by us. What we are saying is that there will be Ambassadors and there will be Embassies, but the greatest Ambassadors are you, all of you. But when the force has need of the dinner, it is not the dinner that you eat, it is the food WE give. There will be four Ambassador dinners held in the house in this coming year and we will tell you the other three.

IS: So therefore the first is a go, but the entity, I cancelled it because the entity told me to cancel it.

FORCES: This is true and he was right, now lets see the need of the reaction. Isn’t it kind of funny how the entity wanted to see the reaction of the need. It is that they themselves realized that they needed to be here on that day. What we are saying is that the entity said no only to see the belief factor come alive.

IS: So I can still organize it or do people already, is…

FORCES: Our task to you is to find the source and the need and come before us and we will then tell you. When you have your answers, we will give you ours.

IS: Okay, I can only go and say it is on again and start collecting the people.

FORCES: We will say, you will bring their names before us. We will tell you.

IS: Um, I don’t, okay, maybe I don’t understand how to do it. The only way I know how to do is if I invite them and if they say yes, it’s a yes, and if it’s…

FORCES: Why don’t you discuss it with the members here. They will tell you what they hear.

IS: Okay, because if I invite, I cannot afterwards dis-invite again.

FORCES: Again, discuss it with the members who hear my words. They will tell you what to do.

IS: Thank you. Even Virgil was asking about the party, but I can’t invite him for the New Years day now, because I can’t have the conflict. So I am stuck. Now thank you very much, now for the psychic..?

FORCES: Was it the New Day or was it the open house?

IS: Maybe lie was talking about the open house.

FORCES: Let us move on.

IS: Yes, it was just strange to me that he actually remembered and asked about it.

FORCES: Let’s move on.

IS: Thank you. Now with the psychic commercial, now there is this Haitian woman on TV from the lines, am I as good as her?

IS: But can I do… she has a whole different set of the way she does the cards and everything. But ah…

FORCES: Everyone has it done differently.

IS: Yes, but am I as good as that?

IS:But am I as experienced as that?

IS: How about the woman Sylvia Brown?

FORCES: You can do just as well. Question?

IS: Thank you very much.

JE: On the Titanic, was I there like physically in person or like Esther from somewhere else.

FORCES: You were as real as the olive in the Martini.

JE: Where was Esther from?

FORCES: Sometimes we wonder that.

JE: Was she from before, or she was from after?

FORCES: She is both. Before and after.

JE: But from what time did she come there?

FORCES: Three oclock.
Jesse-Ok.

IS: So that means…

FORCES: The third century.

IS: Ah the third century.

FORCES: And the 13th and the 23.

JE: Why would they pick from the third century and all those centuries that particular time?

FORCES: For that when this was formed. This experiment to be done then.

ES: From the 3rd century?

FORCES: Correct.

IS: They were thinking of it in a different way then, then the mechanics were different, correct?

IS: Now you said something also at the beginning of the session where you said that its not good not to be revisited. That mankind needs to be revisited or else they don’t move. You were referring to Human evolution and yourself as coming down and mingling with Humanity and teaching the next stage and the next stage and the next stage, is that correct?

IS: So when is the next time you coming in?

FORCES: Well, if you look around you might have perceived the past 30 years that we were here!

IS: Is that the kind of revisiting you are talking or are you talking about the revisiting the way it is described in visitations of where they were, it has become common knowledge?

FORCES: Well, why don’t you think about it, and then get back to us.

IS: Can you cure me quickly of my stuff? This is so…?

FORCES: We will try.

IS: Thank you, and will I somehow be able to get to a place and point where I can either stop eating, loose the weight, something?

FORCES: Just say after 11:30-12:00 no more food. That’s it. Now we can see 5 or 6 trays coming in here at 11:32. Question.

DD: In the time travel last session, it talked about you had formulated in the great pyramid and then you would be projected to Mars. Did you formulate where you would go and then you’d automatically go to Mars and then be sent to that place’?

FORCES: Right.

DD: Now, I have always had, when you talk about Titanic, I felt I know, I knew a lot about it, but I guess I wasn’t there. How did I know all this stuff about it?

FORCES: Formation of the experiment was started in the pyramids.

DD: The formation of the one that culminated in the Titanic?

FORCES: We would say yes. Remember, the pyramid is solid. The titanic represents the floater.

DD: Like the Ark. Noah’s ark

DD: Could you help me with the, is there anything to help me with to get back to the connection I had with the meditation, prayer or..?

FORCES: Just do it! Nike!

DD: I have been trying…

FORCES: What we don’t understand is the doing. We think we have to struggle in doing. Just do it.

DD: Yes, I have been much more so struggling…

FORCES: When did this all begin?

DD: One more question about the tarot card; the Hierophant? Which psalm would that be?

FORCES: 14

DD: I thought you gave another one for that.

FORCES: 14 is it.

IS: Archangel Michael is also a Hierophant.

DD: That is a lot of struggle in the 14 right?

FORCES: Life is a lot of struggle.

DD: Thank you very much

JW: At work, there just seems to be, there is a frustration level that I get. Can you, can you help me to relieve that so I should be doing the right things at work?

FORCES: Just remember you can only do what you can do. No more, no less. You should have a sign up. Just do it, it will get done. And then the Jamaican sign, Don’t worry be happy.

JW: Thank you very much.

IS: Is that what there gonna look at what I have accomplished this the first and they are going to say what happened to me?

FORCES: Don’t worry, be happy.

IS: Thank you

NN: Is the learning of Hebrew a good thing for me to stay focused on right now?

FORCES: Repeat?

NN: Learning Hebrew right now, is that a good thing for me to continue on pursuing?

FORCES: You can do that, yes.

ES: The time travel experiments then, was I a helpful force was it a, in the beginnings, at the first..?

FORCES: You are always helpful, even when you aren’t helpful!

ES: Alice, can I ask a question about for Alice? Is staying, is staying in the hospital the way Julia explained the best thing for Alice right now?

FORCES: Well, you can always say this. If Alice promises to eat and no more games, then she can leave the hospital by the authority’ of US. But once the games start again, she must be put back in.

IS: Why is she doing it now, why is Alice doing this?

FORCES: She wants the attention of her mother.

IS: And should Julia quit work?

FORCES: Well, that will be an impracticality. It is not in the cards. At this point we will be leaving. Greetings to all her present now.

(The Our Father)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2018 12:03AM by rrmoderator.

channeling
Date: November 22, 2006 02:42AM

Updates to higherforces.info have really ground to a halt now. I suspect that the psychic "business" of Isis Ringrose is taking all of her time now, but I think that some activity will be brewing soon. I have interviewed several people with direct connection to the "Gathering" and heard one report of a person who was invited repeatedly and finally came to a special session. He was greeted at the door by members decked out in robes. He ran from them and claims them to be "Devil worshippers" and will not return. I see no direct evidence of this but it seems that locals there have been receiving mixed signals from the "Gathering" for a while now. My impression is that there are special "high holy days" in which fasting, prayer, chanting, incense and rituals play an important part. They are secretive and will only allow certain people after many interviews to work on their mansion and be invited to participate in dinners, parties or services. The village of Schuyler, Virginia is equally anticipating and anxiously awaiting the appearance of the thousands of Christmas tree lights that will "grace" their estate. Several have mentioned to me that there seems to be less lights now that Tom Ringrose has passed on. I will have to adjust my schedule and plan on taking a trip east to witness the spectacle this season. Anyone else having insights into the inner workings of this group please post.

channeling
Posted by: RobertTR ()
Date: December 14, 2006 03:12PM

Hello everyone. My name is Robert (Bobby). I live in a Town not far from "The Gathering". I just want to clear the confusion that I have been reading from most of the posts about "The Gathering". I guess I'll start with the most recent post. Fist let me just give a little backround so you know where i'm coming from. A while ago one of my friends that i've known for 15 years+ told me about the group, and that he was heading up there for the weekend. He simply asked if i'd like to come along and I agreed. Also keep in mind that these are all first hand accounts anything that is said, not just speculation.

~ Okay, of all the sessions that were recorded with Tom Ringrose were made on "stone-age" cassette tape recorders 30+ years ago which didn't record like the technology we have today. it was muffled at times, static, and other noises that make it difficult to hear the session. I have asisted in the process that it takes to get these sessions onto the web page. Cassette - CPU - CD - carefull examination of each session and exact wording for each tape. Just a week ago we posted 2 new sessions.

~ As for the "Special Event" is a time when everyone (no secret invitations) that can make it heads over to the house. This is called First Friday (of each month). Basically what we do is eat a huge meal all made from scratch. Which others that live there prepare nearly the entire day. (not fast) After we are done eating it is basically when we simply have a brief meditation and then each person that is there and talks about what happend in the previous month. Just whatever the person feels like talking about. They did not wear robes, there was nothing like that.

~ As for the locals. They Love Isis and everyone at the house. I have seen first hand the gratitude that they show those at the house. Almost every week or so they make large boxes of fruit, vegetables, and other grocierie items and take it to those less fortunate around their area.

~ In reference to the interviewing and invitations. As to the work on the "mansion" as someone put it. When we go to the house on the weekends as a "thank you" for the hospitality, we always clean the entire bottom floor where we stay (no interview req.) One of the friends that I go to the house with has been helping maintain and the estate and the most recent trip put up Christmas lights. Also, there are NO Interviews, NO Pressure, or rediculous repetition of invitations.

~ As to the lights on the house. How many of you have a house that is that big? how many of you that do, completely deck out your house every season. Yea sure you might make a real big display one year but by the time it rolls around again you prob would cut it back a little. Especially if you were in your mid - upper 40's Besides its not like its an issue that the light ""Spectacle"" isn't as huge as it once was. Its No-Ones business to question the change in the decorations. Seriously.

~ Also....The house is not a Spectacle...Museum...etc. It is their home. It is complete ignorance to beleive otherwise. Those that live at the house are some of the most Kind, accepting, non-judgmental, and level headed people I know.

Bottom line is if you have any question, theory, or heard from your second cousin, twice removed, on your dog's side about some event or other happening that went down there. Just post it here and I'll be able to give you the facts. Open to all and any further discussions.

Current Page: 4 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.