Current Page: 8 of 8
Re: channeling
Posted by: Cipher ()
Date: November 05, 2012 11:36PM

Tom and Isis Ringrose and the Gathering update"

They are now recruiting using social media. Check out their website and on facebook.

Friends of the Higher forces

Higherforces.com

Selling books, seeking donations, offers of free access to the channeled materials and offers to become a member.

This really seems like a desparate plea to try to remain current and viable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 1of5 ()
Date: December 30, 2018 05:26AM

I see that no one has been on this thread for a while. I used to post under the user name Lala. I was hoping that "therealdeal" still checks this post. I have so many questions for you. My parents names in the group (that's what my mom called it) were Luke and Lydia. Based on the dates you have mentioned, that boy was my brother. My mother got us out in 1975. I was born in may of 1974, in Vermont.i believe there was a house there. My brother was born in 1971, before my parents joined. They were in Atlanta and followed Tom and Isis to New York. If you are still around, I would love to be able to ask questions. As both my patents have passed, I have some blanks that need filling. While I have no memories of that time, i grew up with the stories my mom told me about the group. I grew up with her shame. I ave seen first hand, for 44 years how it affected my brother. He once told me that he would never forget Tom's face. He was 4 the last time he saw Tom.

I know that this is a difficult topic of discussion. I wouldn't ask if it was.

Posted by: facet ()
Date: April 15, 2020 10:01PM

In my own personal study, I have found what is thought of as channeling to be the result of two main strings of things..

One, using natural abilities of human empathy to step in another’s shoes, in this case the given energy of what is said to be being channeled, and
Two, projection of the compartments (either one, or many more) of the given human psyche.

The bit that makes it “channeling” for people is the addition of magical thinking, or bs for some kind of gains.

Strip away the magical thinking and you have the bare bones, the framework - aka reality. Works for a lot of things.

Posted by: DesertKat ()
Date: August 27, 2021 12:12AM

Let me first say how sorry I am for your loss. I met your mother when she and I testified in a trial in Virginia for another member of the group seeking damages for her children. She was a vibrant and talented lady and I wish we had met under different circumstances. I knew your father well and came into the group just after your mother left, he was distraught over losing you and your brother and mom. And today I am deeply saddened to hear he is gone also.
I lived in the Queens house for about a year and than in the Virginia house for about 2+ years before I left with R. and her kids. I would like to get in touch with you and we will have to work out a way to do so perhaps through the administrator of this site and then we can maintain anonymity and avoid unwanted intrusions. I'll use my initial M for now as I was the only male in the group with that. I wish you well and hope we can fill in some gaps for each other. And again please accept my sincerest condolence.

Posted by: DesertKat ()
Date: November 29, 2023 01:45AM

hoping you might check this I have a lot of questions also and maybe some answers for you, I knew them all very well.

Current Page: 8 of 8

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.