Current Page: 25 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God 6 people say they are of the 144,000 prophets
Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: October 08, 2010 08:46PM

How do you know that they have over 10,000 members?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Date: October 09, 2010 08:18AM

Clarification on my last post. On October 2nd, truthbetold wrote, "They have over 10,000 members all over the world and communicate via skype. 4 times aweek with the men and 3 times for the women. I told one of the members I believed this was a cult and pointed him to your website."

My question was directed to truthbetold, "How do you know that Trumpet Call of God has over 10,000 members?"

thanks.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: October 09, 2010 09:11PM

Looks like Trent has removed his Rick Ross letter - I haven't been able to get my hands on it. Can someone send it to me via private message please.l

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: October 09, 2010 09:57PM

Hi philly,

I have it, why do you want it? I can send it to you through private message if you want, do you know if I can attach files there?

LLG

Date: October 09, 2010 10:14PM

You can probably google and find trash about Rick Ross. However, that is not the issue. Maybe Rick had some criminal charges when he was a young kid, but he now provides a website where thousands of people have been able to obtain information about different groups. Many of those individuals have avoided involvement in a cult or have had the blinders taken off their eyes because of this website and message board.

Rick Ross is not the leader of any group. He is not writing letters from God or promoting himself as a prophet with an apocalyptic message from God. And, I do not know about y’all, but I am not sending Rick Ross money (although if I had extra money, I might send a donation to keep his site working).

What Trent did is classic ad hominem. Instead of defending his position, Trent tried to invalidate the credibility of Ross. The question is not, "who is Rick Ross?", but rather "who is Timothy Rathbun?”.

Posted by: cultaware ()
Date: October 10, 2010 12:38AM

When I was young and irresponsible I acted young and irresponsibly. Ditto what Wendy said about Rick. I posted six or so times on that anti Rick site. Trent removed or did not respond to all except one post about Wendy working for Rick. Then the site was gone. I have posted on Trent's main site a few times and have never had my posts make it to the site. Guess he only allows kudos or is afraid of non Trumpet members expressing opinions?

Date: October 10, 2010 02:57AM

I agree too, Wendy and cultaware. I know the group members want me to read it, I read the first 5 or 6 pages (it is 196 pages long!) but it just seems like senseless slander to me. It also tries to say that Rick is against Christians and is trying to make people renounce thier faith, I can personally attest to the fact that that is not true. I am still very much a Christian, and never once did he try to make me renounce my faith in God or Jesus. He simply enlightened me to the way cults work and helped me to see the way this group is acting like a cult and how it had changed me as a result. I was not held against my will, I'll admit at first I was not all too happy about being there, but I stayed on my own not because I was captive there. It is quite obvious that Trumpet Call of God simply wants to distract people from looking at them as a cult, and possibly take a little revenge on Rick. I hope those who read this forum will see that and realize we are all entitled to make mistakes in our life, if we have turned away from them we should not be brought back to drag our nose through them again and again.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: October 10, 2010 04:18AM

do y'all know who "truthbetold" is? they sound strangely familiar. also i have alot to be proud of don't i?

i don't wanna slam trent, timothy, or anyONE in this cult (but it's very hard for me NOT to) for known reasons. in any case, i wanna expose truth. any of you are free to say and do whatever. i am going to try and not slam any person in this cult and if i do it's because i'm human, angry, and just plain tired of this. but i really think that my mission is to detect error and expose truth however that looks i'm not always sure.

i don't feel safe here anymore for one and i don't feel free to express myself so i don't know what to do. i'm in a pickle. philly do you feel the same?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2010 04:34AM by frogla.

Date: October 10, 2010 05:12AM

frogla,

Yes I agree, I have never wanted to slam anyone, and I hope it has been evident that I hold no ill feelings towards the members or leaders of the Trumpet Call of God. I want them to be free from the mind control, thats all. I don't like seeing them trapped there, for quite a while they were my friends, I even considered them family. I want Trent and everyone else in that cult to seek the Truth even if it hurts, to follow the Lord and escape the clutches of evil, I have no interest in slamming anyone at all. I love them too, and I want them to be free, the only way I know how is to speak about my experiences and try and show the truth because otherwise it will remain obscured in the deception and indoctrination.

I know what you mean about not feeling 100% safe here anymore though. I am glad though you have decided not to slam anyone, slander never helped anyone and anger / bitterness only hurts ourselves.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: October 10, 2010 08:48AM

Trent wished to use false information about Rick Ross that he found courtesy of Scientology.

The Scientologists (who are rabid atheists and believe Christians are idiots confused by brain-washing from 'Body Thetons') provided the information that Trent and the Trumpeters took and ran with.

I guess Satan deceived The Trumpet Call of God. Funny how Satan could NOT deceive Christ whom the Tumpeters and Timothy claim gives them wisdom (Epic Fail in this case, folks).

I am always sad to see people who CLAIM to be Christian fall into the obvious traps of Satan in the disguise of Scientology.

This clearly makes me wonder how accurate the "letters from Christ" are now that "Christ" clearly channeled enough info to Timothy that he ordered Trent to post the obviously false words of Satan as official postings from the Trumpet Call of God.

For all you Christians NOT aware of what Scientology is, here is a brief video (that uses a good deal of band-width so if you have DSL keep your fingers crossed).

Also: WARNING. This cartoon is NSFW and not safe for children or sensitive ears. There is off-color language and references (homosexuality for one). This was made clearly by non-chrisitans but their information stands up and this is fairly entertaining:

[www.zipperfish.com]

Current Page: 25 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.