Ching Hai, Amazon Deceit.
Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: November 08, 2008 10:24PM

Thank you, the Moderator,

Indeed, sources from both existing & ex-members indicate sleep deprivation has been used during week long meditation retreats in her group.

She encourages her members to sit up all night so they can progress faster on the spiritual path. Well peer pressure forces most people to comply.

More signs of cult activities involve employing differing rules within the group to those without the group which happened for example with the pushing of her books on amazon.com to reach the top of the best seller status. I.e there are different ways of dealing with members as opposed to non-members.
So according to this group its ok to deceive non-members for the "greater good".

Members were "persuaded" to buy lots of her particular books at certain hours of a chosen day to achieve maximum effect.
Members simply purchased the books then the group bought the books back if the member so wished.

They were even encouraged to put in 5 star reviews for the books even were in some cases they had not even read through the said books.

This is how ching hai's books achieved the No.1 Bestseller status both at amazon and at the Taiwanese kingstone book website.

It would be beneficial for ex members and indeed fence sitters of this or any other cult to share information here so this forum can serve as a safety net in the near future for those leaving these cults.

Please do not suffer in silence.

Here is one link for the amazon.com reference.
[tinyurl.com]

Thanks,
Koldin.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ching Hai, Amazon Deceit.
Posted by: cultleak ()
Date: November 18, 2015 08:06AM

I'm an ex-member and I was in the cult for years. Everything Koldin wrote above is true.

Four leaked emails providing evidence of the cult's policy of deception on Amazon:

[thechinghaicultexposed.blogspot.co.uk]

[thechinghaicultexposed.blogspot.co.uk]

[chexposed.blogspot.co.uk]

[chexposed.blogspot.co.uk]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2015 08:13AM by cultleak.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.