Landmark Education - let us bring them down - here is how
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 12, 2008 03:52PM

Hi,

during my time in Landmark I was told to be "unreasonable" and have "break-thorugh"-result by applying their technology.

I have now formulated a project called "Let us bring Landmark Education down". It will probably not happen but let us try and see what happens.

Here is how:

- we spread a virus that will spread by itself around the world
- we spread this virus by internet
- we do it using anonymous mail-adresses
- we use the chain letter model
- we do it locally in each country
- we use our personal story as "bait"

Here is a start. I will send this tho everyone I know. (write your own personal story - make it short and clear - suicide gets a person attention - keep it simple and to the point)

Hi,

during my time in Landmark I was told to be "unreasonable" and have "break-thorugh"-result by applying their technology.

I have now formulated a project called "Let us bring Landmark Education down". It will probably not happen but let us try and see what happens.

Here is how:

- we spread a virus that will spread by itself around the world
- we spread this virus by internet
- we do it using anonoumos mail-adresses
- we use the chain letter model
- we do it locally in each country
- we use our personal story as "bait"

Here is a start. I will send this to everyone I know.

SUBJECT: Landmark Caused My Friends Suicide

Hi,

I am writing this to alert you to the dangers of an american company called
Landmark Education. They call themselves an educational company. It is based on Scientology. The founder of EST, Werner Erhard sold his so called technology to Landmark Education in 1991. He is an ex scientologist.

I was a leader in Landmark Education and enrolled a person that ended up hanging himself. There are lot of people around the world that have similar stories to tell about psychological problems resulting in depressions, unnatural highs, psychoses and so on.

I have no way to prove that my friend’s suicide was caused by Landmark Education but I watched firsthand how his life turned into a mess after doing courses with LE.

I would like for you to send this on to any person that you know of that has been in contact with Landmark Education or is not aware that this company exist. You can send this from an anonymous mail address if you wish.

Their courses are called “The Forum”. “The Advanced Course” “Forum in Action” “Self Expression and Leadership program” etc.

They are very successful but have left Sweden, France, Denmark and Switzerland (to my knowledge).

Landmark Education uses mind control techniques that resembles brain washing to turn their participants into enthusiastic Landmark supporters.

Best regards,
nettie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2008 03:59PM by nettie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Landmark Education - let us bring them down - here is how
Posted by: nettie ()
Date: March 14, 2008 01:00PM

Moderator - could you please edit out the doubled text in my post?

Media attention is what really does the trick. It worked in France. So for all you courageous people out there;
try to get media to investigate Landmark. Ask them what they are doing about the problem - show them the video from France;

[www.culthelp.info]

nettie

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.