aisha haadi
Posted by: lovespellszfzrr ()
Date: June 24, 2007 04:57PM

AISHA HAADI a.k.a. DONALD YUNG a.k.a PETER FAITH is only one person, a BIG SCAM !!

she owns psyforums.com

"aisha" is a scammer , she ripped me off $1000 for a amun ra spell and a talisman, one month passed and nothing happened , so I contacted her and she asked me for $2000 for a new spell because I needed something more powerful... well... I was so desperated that I paid her, another month passed and things got worse, so I ask her to refund me and she threatened me, insult me and emailed my ex husband with all my requests and told him how "bad I was" to put a spell on him.! beware... she is a mean person."

Options: ReplyQuote
aisha haadi
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 24, 2007 09:07PM

Please do not post contact information, which is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

aisha haadi
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 25, 2007 12:57AM

lovespellszfzrr
"aisha" is a scammer , she ripped me off $1000 for a amun ra spell and a talisman, one month passed and nothing happened , so I contacted her and she asked me for $2000 for a new spell because I needed something more powerful... well... I was so desperated that I paid her, another month passed and things got worse, so I ask her to refund me and she threatened me, insult me and emailed my ex husband with all my requests and told him how "bad I was" to put a spell on him.! beware... she is a mean person."

Is this part true?

"...and emailed my ex husband with all my requests and told him how "bad I was" to put a spell on him.! beware... she is a mean person."

You paid this lady a total of 3,000 dollars to put a spell on him?

Out of curiosity what was the intent of the spell? Was it to harm your ex-husband?

If it was to harm? Are you not calling the kettle black so to speak?

aisha haadi
Posted by: Tori ()
Date: July 02, 2007 04:56AM

I do not believe this person saying she was scammed by Aisha for 3000 dollars?! You crazy woman?! And why would Aisha have your husbands e-mail in the first place? Doeant make any sense to me!
Stop the BS!!

aisha haadi
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 02, 2007 05:10AM

Please remember that personal insults are against the rules of this board.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.