Current Page: 17 of 21
Re: PSI Seminars: Legal Action?
Posted by: Steve989 ()
Date: August 13, 2009 10:08AM

Another marriage bits the dust thanks to PSI Seminars.

"So I just filed for divorce. I cannot believe what these guys are teaching. I actually witnessed a huge improvement in my wife when she took the basic course and actually said I was ok when she wanted to take the week long PSI 7 course. Boy was that a mistake. She immediately came home to facebook to find all her new friends and "support" group. She was chatting with guys and whoever else and would tell me that it wasn't what I thought it was.....yeah right. Next thing I know by looking in her facebook account she has already made plans to divorce, move to another state, and live a totally different life with her new friends. Her vision was now to work for PSI and to give back. I was in no plans of hers whatsoever. PSI makes a person so selfish it is rediculus. It is all about them, their goals, and do not let anybody stand in the way. Now we are divorced and she is living her life in another state with her "support" group. Good luck."

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 15, 2009 07:24AM

More posts from a PSI "Believer" and the response.

PSI vs. Hate
PSI Seminars review by McArthur Lives
Wow! Quite a few angry people that it didn't work out for. I am truly sorry. I can only imagine how hard it is to lose a loved one that was possibly just looking to enhance their life or maybe get out of a life of mediocrity. Its amazing to me that PSI has had tens of thousands of graduates over the last 35 years and all the noise is coming from a handful of people that are out for blood! Instead of looking at what is real in their relationship, what a great way to not take the blame!

With that said I can only say whats real for me. I am very skeptical about seminars and fluffy motivational bulls**t!

I took the basic in 1984 and it gave me some great tools to work with as a young businessman. I met my wife a few years later and she went to the basic, then we did PSI 7 together. 5 years later we both went to the Leadership seminars. Never had any pressure and went when the time was right for us! Although I wish we would have done them sooner! PSI IS THE REASON I AM STILL MARRIED 23 YEARS LATER! Also after taking the Leadership course, I changed my tactics and strategies in my business and my income went from $65k in 1995 to 355k in 96, and 1.6 million in 1998. I have never looked back and periodically will attend a basic or PSI event. ***, last year I went to "Principia" for the first time ever and it was the most incredible speaking event I have ever attended!

I believe PSI just opened up the way my wife and I think and allowed us to be what we could be! F-E-A-R is "False evidence appearing real". Change is always fear of the unknown! But change is a neccessity to promote growth, not a luxury! PSI is nothing more than a vehicle to get you from point A to point B if you choose to! If you are thinking about going, judge for yourself and not the experience of a few people on this board! 2 1/2 pages of the same few people expressing the same thing over and over again! Some of these people are the same ones on rip-off report and other forums. Unfortunately the old saying goes, "show me a business with no problems and I'll show you a business with no business!" 75% of the people that are complaining are people that didnt like their friends or family members happy about something they knew nothing about. So lets talk s**t about it cause its the right thing to do.

Oh yeah, no I dont work for PSI, I am not into cults, I dont accept brainwashing, I don't major in minor things, i am not bashing anyone that had a bad experience, I do take care of my wife and she takes care of me and our kids love their lives. I am nothing more than an ordinary person doing extraordinary things! PSI helped us learn there are different ways to make life exciting and fulfilling, and I thank my lord and savior for it all!

I am sure I will be attacked for sharing my thoughts, and I expect it but I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!

McArthur Lives

2. Written by Gordon, on 13-08-2009 20:43

“Wow! Quite a few angry people.” (Yes there is. What did you expect McArthur? You except us to believe the bullsh*t you’re throwing out here.) PSI Vs Hate? Glad it worked out for you and your wife. But did it really? Are you just saying that because you really work for the P*ss and Sh*t Institute? I can only imagine how hard it is to lose your mind to this sh*t. Oh, that right I did loose my mind to this bullsh*t. I threw away my marriage after attending these courses. It has taken me years to realize that and to have someone with such a narcissistic attitude come on here and tell me that PSI was not responsible is a lie. And to answer your question I was just looking to enhance my life, and my life was not mediocre. I had a wife and family who loved me but didn’t realize it until I WOKE UP!!!!!!!! It’s amazing to you that PSI has had tens of thousands of graduates over the last 35 years and all the noise is coming from a handful of people? You got that wrong McArthur. The internet wasn’t around 35 years ago and people are now learning what PSI really is. A Large Group Awareness Training Program.

“With that said I can only say whats real for me. I am very skeptical about seminars and fluffy motivational bulls**t!” Oh my!!! If this were true why would did you continue with PSI after your initial involvement in the Basic? You even said it; “I took the basic in 1984 and it gave me some great tools to work with as a young businessman. I met my wife a few years later and she went to the basic (oh my, did your recruit her?), then we did PSI 7 together (Oh my you did recruit her.) 5 years later we both went to the Leadership seminars (Holy Sh*t Batman are you stupid or what?) Never had any pressure and went when the time was right for us! (Oh of course, when the time was right for you. Wink-wink) Although I wish we would have done them sooner! (I just you bet you wished you could get back to the Ranch and go behind the Barn huh?) “PSI IS THE REASON I AM STILL MARRIED 23 YEARS LATER!” (Are your sure about that? Are you sure the wife wasn’t doing her thing behind the barn?) Also after taking the Leadership (SH*T, now you’re a LEADER? ) course, I changed my tactics and strategies in my business and my income went from $65k in 1995 to 355k in 96, and 1.6 million in 1998. (I am sure that a self made millionaire is spending his time on the internet, reading posts against PSI and then posting what a great leader he is. By the way, how much money did you loose on the real estate market now McArthur?) I have never looked back (I’m sure you didn’t look back) and periodically will attend a basic or PSI event (for more brainwashing sections?). You went to "Principia" last year for the first time ever and it was the most incredible speaking (?) event I have ever attended!” (And you said you weren’t brainwashed? Oh Come on now. )

I believe PSI just opened up the way my wife and I think (so it is PSI doing the thinking for you.) and allowed us to be what we could be! F-E-A-R is "False evidence appearing real.” (hey, that’s good, mind if I use that one? Oh wait that’s another PSI slogan used to twist your mind.) Change is always fear of the unknown! But change is a neccessity to promote growth, not a luxury! (and you needed PSI to tell you this?) PSI is nothing more than a vehicle to get you from point A to point B if you choose to! (Again another slogan used by PSI Zombies the world over. Can’t you PSI Idiot’s think of something more original then “PSI is a Vehicle?”

If you are thinking about going please thing again. These are the experience of only a few people on this board! 2 1/2 pages of people expressing themselves and their experiences with PSI; those that went and those that lost the ones to this PSI BULLS*T!!!!!!!!!!!!! “Some of these people are the same ones on rip-off report and other forums.” (You Bet, you think they would simply stop here and only read this board? What kind of millionaire are you anyway?)

“75% of the people are complaining?” So you’re saying 75% of the people who attended PSI are now complaining? “So lets talk s**t about it cause its the right thing to do?” (That’s right McArthur; that is the American Way. If something isn’t right we complain and change it. Didn’t PSI teach you that?)

“Oh yeah, no I dont work for PSI,” (I just bet you don’t), “I am not into cults,” (Yes you are.) “I dont accept brainwashing (yes you did, read what you wrote about your attendance with PSI Seminars). “I don't major in minor things, i am not bashing anyone that had a bad experience (It sure looks that way to me). “I do take care of my wife and she takes care of me and our kids love their lives (I’m glad to hear that McArthur, at least you didn’t walk away from them). “I am nothing more than an ordinary person doing extraordinary things! (Again; PSI jargon). “PSI helped us learn there are different ways to make life exciting and fulfilling, and I thank my lord and savior for it all! (Oh God, let’s thank PSI. I climbed phone poles, walls, stood on the edge of a cliff, walked across hot coals, throwing cow pies on walls, and getting a BJ behind the barn during the dance) (Thank the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I am sure I will be attacked for sharing my thoughts (no, you think? Then why did you do this dumba**?), and I expect it (then I’m glad I didn’t disappoint you) but I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees! (I have to agree with you there, but you are still a PSI Zombie.

Oh bye the way the LA Office needs toilets! You might want to call Jan and donate to the crappers. Because in the end that’s all that will be left;

Bullsh*t.

1. Written by John, on 13-08-2009 23:50

There is a simple remedy to all of this banter: have all disgruntled PSI haters contact Jane Willhite and tell her the name of the PSI student they were married to plus the date of attendance. Jane can look them up in the records to see if they exist. Gather them as a group for the PSI experience. Then Jane can personally teach them from the PSI 4 on up through Principia complementary. No charge. Then, Jane should interview each one of them to see if they still feel the same. If the concepts hold true, the hurt will be healed by the abandonded spouse. Tom never indicated leaving one's responsibilities is a good thing. That's all been from the teachings of recent facilitators since Tom's death. Call Jane today at the PSI main office and to schedule a complementary class. 707-998-2277.

Date: August 16, 2009 09:59AM

3. Written by Nancy, on 13-08-2009 19:08

Most cities in the greater Los Angeles area do not permit classes to be run from one's home. Residential areas are not to be used for customers comings-and-goings. All it takes is for one neighbor to complain to the city council about excessive traffic and lack of parking on the steet - plus all of the foot traffic going in-and-out of one home, and you can darn well guarantee that a city inspector will be around to collect a city-mandated fee. Unless Jan has a business license, she's asking for big trouble. But then, maybe she has one for her NuSkin business.2. Written by Joyce, on 13-08-2009 21:08

Does Jan sell Amway too??
1. Written by Kevin, on 13-08-2009 23:32

I don't know if Jan sells Amway but one of the vehicles Tom Willhite used to demonstrate "Find A Need and Fill It" was the opportunity to become an Amway distributer at the end of PSI 7. It was always funny to watch PSI student's faces of complete astonishment when they realized that one had to actually DO something to create wealth instead of magically having dollars arrive in their mail box just because they visualized it. I could hear them mermering to themselves, "Amway?" It was real funny to watch. They always thought Tom was going to give them some deep dark secret for instant wealth without them having to DO anything. The funnyist thing was when he sold them ranch cow patties sprayed gold mounted on a plaque for an exorbitant anount of money to help fund PSI WORLD. Like someone so eloquently stated on another thread "Why does World Peace One Mind at a Time" cost so much? It doesn't. All of this info is out there for practically free. Just do your homework and get off your butt and DO IT . . . NOW!

Date: August 20, 2009 08:20AM

Written by another PSI Grad who has seen the light. Good for him (or her) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Written by i hate psi, on 19-08-2009 16:11

Your story and so many others is the reason why I've dedicated my time to destroying this ***. I'm from Calgary and took the basic, I was so sick to my stomach to see the amount of emotional manipulation and the advatange taken of weak souls. I think it's so important for people like us who have actually gone thorugh the levels to stand up and make it known that this is a cult and it detroys lives. Your story of your wife eating up all your money is all too familiar. I have friends so deep into it they quit their jobs and started asking others for "Support" Support meaning money!!! My friend got her car re pososssed and yet she can still find the money to pay $5000 to play PLD?! Are you kidding me? PLD is a joke, why would anyone need to pay $5000 for support, I have my own friends who support and don't ask for money. Not to mention the sick fact that you can ONLY play PLD after you take psi 7 and only if you keep recruiting. these people are so blind sighted that psi is ran by physciatrists who are experts at emotional and human manipulation.

Your story really inspired. I encourage you whatever city your in to warn others and not let them ruin their lives.

My 90-day goal is to shut down PSI.

Date: August 23, 2009 09:35PM

This was posted on another site on 08/19/09 by TC; the second post is a response.

“TC,
What I discovered about Me from PSI Seminars
I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. It was a huge eye opener to me. PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it.

For example I was single and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago. I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband. I have a job that excites me every day, a son who is the light of my world and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days and get frustrated or upset, I now know how to use the tools I always had to get over the rough patches.

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. I learned forgivness and how to apply it to myself and others around me. I agree "Givers Gain" and I give alot and I have gained alot.”

PSI should be called “It’s living in a dream world.” Take the above statement made by the last poster TC and let examine each of them and read between the lines should me?

I attended the Basic PSI Seminar course a couple of years ago and it was nothing I had not heard before. (Then why go?) It is very similar to The Secret and to many other personal growth courses and books. (So it is just another Large Group Awareness Training Program.) The difference is I learned how it applied to me and my life. (So you had to learn the difference?) It was a huge eye opener to me. (Yeah, for me too. I saw what a huge rip off it was.) PSI (all or the courses) helped me see how I could create my life the way I wanted it. (How exactly does it help you see to create your own reality? You don’t create your own reality, the circumstances of life happen and you have little or no control over it.)

For example I was single (that usually is how we all start) and unemployed when I took the class about five years ago (so you wasted your money taking this course without being able to pay for it and probably munched the money from a friend or family member didn’t you?.) I am now very happily married to a man I met while doing the "work" in PSI (oh, my you met another brainwashed PSI Zombie; did this occur by chance at the Ranch while you were climbing phone poles or the wall?) and he is everything I ever wanted in a husband (well I had a wife who was everything I wanted in a wife and she left after her brief “encounter” with another man at the ranch.) I have a job that excites me every day (as do I), a son who is the light of my world (he should be the light of your life; but you’re on here telling us that he is because of your involvement in PSI?) and the confidence to know that I am in controll of my own life (hum, this is a strange statement to put in right after saying your son is the light of your world. Actually I can see the priorities in your “world.” WORK, son and control. Very interesting.

PSI has also turned me on to other exciting authors and their works like "The Secret", "The Sadona (it’s Sedona dear, and if you had read any of the Books you would have known how to spell it) Method" and "The Seat of the Soul". I will admit that I still have bad days (really, I thought you had control of your life) and get frustrated or upset, (again I thought you had control of your life) I now know how to use the tools (what exactly are these tools? This is exactly what I mean; you sound like all the other PSI Zombies spouting the same jargon.) I always had to get over the rough patches. (as do we all; you think you’re any different from the rest of us.)

I also learned how to relate to all of my loved ones friends and family regaurdless of weather they have chosen to do this work or not. (Oh, this statement speaks volumes about your character TC. You have learned to “relate” to loved ones, friends and family because of PSI? Again, I see you picked the order and I need to point this out. It should be “loved ones, family and friends.” And you have done this regardless of the fact they did or did not attend the program? Well, what I see in this statement is you do consider their involvement as a factor in how you relate because if you didn’t you would not have brought that up. Is this by chance you way of telling us that someone in your group of loved ones, family and/or friends, told you that there is something different about you and they don’t like the “new you?” I learned forgivness (shit, you needed PSI to do that? Your parents should have taught you that) and how to apply it to myself (I see you come first. Just like a PSI Zombie, thinking of yourself first) and others around me.

I agree "Givers Gain" (more PSI jargon, but you forgot “I’m so excited” and “win-win”) and I give alot (what exactly did you give? MONEY!!!!!) and I have gained a lot (and what exactly did you gain? You probably lost a lot too you just don’t know it yet.)

PSI Seminars is a rip off folks. They screw with your mind and take you for thousands of dollars.

Date: October 10, 2009 11:39AM

Any know this guy, James Ray? Two people died as the result of this sweat "shop/" This looks like a LGAT to me.

[www.azfamily.com]

Date: October 10, 2009 11:41AM

They posted another news flash on this in Flagstaff.

[www.azfamily.com]

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 10, 2009 11:47PM

Here is the "release" for the James Ray LGAT seminar.
Notice their "death clause", and everything else that can happen to people.
The James Ray LGAT is like Landmark, PSI, Byron Katie, and many others all at once.

[forum.culteducation.com]
GENERAL EVENT RELEASE FORM
We have provided a General Event Release Form in this guide that each attendee
must sign, have witnessed and submit at registration. You will be required to submit a
signed and General Event Release Form in order to gain admittance to the event.

World Wealth Summit Release, Waiver of Liability,
Assumption of Risk, Indemnity Agreement and Disclaimer

BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO COMPENSATION IN CASE OF INJURY.
[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: PSI Seminars: Landmark, Byron Katie, James Ray WAIVERS
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: October 10, 2009 11:55PM

James Ray International:
[forum.culteducation.com] Waiver of Liability,Assumption of Risk, Indemnity Agreement and
Disclaimer BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO COMPENSATION IN CASE OF INJURY.

Landmark waiver. [forum.culteducation.com] [forum.culteducation.com]

PSI seminars waiver [forum.culteducation.com]

THE SCHOOL FOR THE WORK WITH BYRON KATIE - RELEASE OF LIABILITY [forum.culteducation.com]

Date: November 07, 2009 11:34AM

James Ray is selling his $4,000,000.00 home. and the rumor is he selling it for five million in order to pad his legal war chest. I heard someone say they wouldn't be surprised to see him flea the country. Jane should take a hint and sell the ranch.

Current Page: 17 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.