Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
The satanic church of jesus...cult or not?
Posted by: Maynard ()
Date: September 19, 2007 11:29AM

My gothic friend invited me to this church recently and I was wondering if y'all new anyting about it...is it safe, sane...is a good bible based church? Just the basic stuff...get back to me on that one...it seems like a nice place and I would love to get plugged in...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Fishbulb ()
Date: September 20, 2007 12:00PM

Umm... Probably not the sort of biblical interpretation one would find in a traditional Christian church. Those two entities are usually seen as polar opposites.

Like with any new church, just stick one foot in the door for awhile until you have a better idea of what they are about.

Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 23, 2007 01:27AM

Maynard
My gothic friend invited me to this church recently and I was wondering if y'all new anyting about it...is it safe, sane...is a good bible based church? Just the basic stuff...get back to me on that one...it seems like a nice place and I would love to get plugged in...

Sounds to me like the first church to actually see Jesus for who he really was, i.e., the Morning Star, aka, Lucifer. Read the rant against the unnamed "King of Babylon" in Isaiah 14 (KJV), and compare this with the life of Jesus. Be sure to check your concordance for the meaning of "Lucifer" while you're at it. Then read Jesus's "revelation" in Revelation 22:16.

For your further edification, read the rants against the "Prince of Tyrus" and the "King of Tyrus" in Ezekiel 28 and compare them to the being we all know as "Jesus." Read the warning in Micah 7:1-7 and compare it with Matthew 10:34-36; Luke 12:49-53; Luke 14:26; Matthew 12:46-50; Matthew 19:29; Matthew 4:18-22 (remember Micah 7:2?); Matthew 8:21,22; and Luke 9:57-62.

If you really want to worship this man, then you should at least know who you're worshipping. On that note, by all means, attend this church and rest assured that it is probably more sane than any others you might choose to attend.

And before you feel compelled to point it out, yes, I am fully aware that you were being facetious. I, on the other hand, am not.

Date: September 23, 2007 11:59PM

Fecitous...facatios...whatever...too much comparing in your statement...you lost me at hello.

"If there isn't swizzle sticks and KFC in heaven...i'm goin to Texas!"

Date: September 24, 2007 01:42AM

Maynard
Fecitous...facatios...whatever...too much comparing in your statement...you lost me at hello.

In other words, I realize that you were pulling our collective leg.

As for all the comparisons I offered, well, I guess you don't spend much time with the "Good Book," huh? Just as well, I suppose. It can seriously warp a person's mind. But if that is indeed the case, then at least I hope you aren't labeling yourself a Christian. That would be kind of like labeling yourself a Marxist, when you haven't even read the Communist Manifesto, and you have only the vaguest notion of what the guy stood for, based only on what others have told you about him.

Just saying is all...

Date: September 25, 2007 07:01AM

Honestly, I have a hard time calling myself a christian these days...it's almost embarrassing. Christian means "little christ"...right? 99% of the church today has no idea what it means to be "christ like"...we think christ like means having alot of head knowledge...or not having alot to say...EVER...or being a full time professional church goer....where we work, attend, support(morally and financially) and yes even lounge at church...25/8...I have some news for y'all...IF jesus is real, and IF he were here...he wouldn't be at church...he would be at the bar across the street, or the marylin manson concert your parents warned you not to go to, or even that r rated movie the pastor said he wouldn't feel right about seeing. So what DOES it mean to be christ like? What DOES it mean to have a "christ concious"?

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 08:37AM

How about giving us some documentation that this church even exists? Until then, I say this thread is bunk.

Date: September 25, 2007 09:40AM

Can anyone on this site read? Vodka...read the above posts...if you do...you'll realize that we're all aware of the "collective leg" that's been pulled...(thanks EM)...What I want is some documentation that YOU exist somewhere outside of this site vodka!
Has anyone ever heard of kangaroo court?

Date: September 25, 2007 09:58AM

Vodnik
How about giving us some documentation that this church even exists? Until then, I say this thread is bunk.

You're not into humor much, are you?

Posted by: Vodnik ()
Date: September 25, 2007 10:03AM

EmeraldMyst
Vodnik

You're not into humor much, are you?

Not when it comes to people's lives or well being.

I'm sorry. Is this a Comedy Central forum?

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.