Dubious group called "Ki Energy World" in Los Angeles.
Date: July 25, 2009 07:06AM

My friend is heavily involved with this group and I am concerned she is getting in too deep. She is parting with alot of money without much benefit and is always being told she needs to do alot more to heal herself. Does anybody know anything about these people? They are based at 11543 W. Olympic Blvd in California. See www.kienergyworld.com.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dubious group called "Ki Energy World" in Los Angeles.
Posted by: Free Speech ()
Date: July 25, 2009 03:33PM

This is part of the same Koream Group that Ki Health International belongs to I suggest you read and point your friend in th direction of the Ki Health International Thread on this site.
This group of people frequently change the name they are known as, in the UK they are currently marketing themselves as 'Inner Sound Foundation'.

Posted by: cultkiller ()
Date: July 25, 2009 04:14PM

If you search for 'Ki Health International' you can read about the experiences I had with this group (under 'Ki Health International = Money Grabbing Cult run by Criiminals'). I hope you can persuade your friend to read the info there, which I hope will persuade him/her to think again about parting with another dime.

Posted by: Free Speech ()
Date: August 01, 2009 03:59PM

Unother website for this Korean Cult Group operating in the USA is www.kienergyhealing.com/

Posted by: KiWatch ()
Date: August 02, 2009 06:49AM

Hello concerned friend, I am really sorry to hear of your friends involvement with this group.

As others have pointed out there is a thread about this already here that you should check out.
The link is here just in case you had trouble finding it [forum.culteducation.com]

Here is a link to archived articles concerning the founders of this group and the enormous fraud they were convicted of:
[hss.fullerton.edu]

I'm afraid "dubious" is quite an understatement.

Any group with such a terrible history would try and hide its past and that is exactly what this group has done. Despite the different names, the group your friend is involved in is the same group.
Rick has a page containing several articles about this group. [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.