Current Page: 51 of 134
Re: DesteniProductions, YouTube, Bernard Poolman
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: September 15, 2010 05:44PM

'has he so completely brainwashed Sunette Spies into imagining she is an "interdimensional portal" or has he merely got her to collaborate with him in trying to con the public?'

From the available evidence, he's a raging narcissist so he takes no prisoners at all. Sunette is undoubtedly under his control to some degree but he will eventually either dump her or turn on her. There is no room for anyone else in Poolman's world but Poolman, so no real collaboration is possible.

How much she is aware that he is also conning her depends on her own mental state--which must be very shaky just to be as close to Poolman's private nightmare as she obviously is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DesteniProductions, YouTube, Bernard Poolman
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: September 15, 2010 07:58PM

Cresil1HumanOST
The Desteni logic reply to that would be that your very limited with-in your own observation.
You 'will never' allow yourself to reach out.

They probably would say something like that, but it may be they don't all acknowledge Poolman's role in their group. They perhaps see Desteni as an experimental "interdimensional" exploration amongst equals and/or a political campaign.

The first wave of followers were attracted by Sunette Spies' "Look at me, I am a portal" act while Poolman remained behind the scenes. He is now more prominent but still hiding. Followers are now being drawn in by the "equal money" scam, not so much on the strength of Poolman's ravings.

However, the more he enters the spotlight, the more Desteni loses any credibility it could possibly have. Poolman is completely ineffectual as a public speaker. If he allows himself to be filmed, as he's suggested will happen, it is likely to amplify the incompetence of his presentations, which are at best comedy routines.

Training would not rectify that problem because Poolman does not convey that he has the basic level of aptitude required in the first place. Sunette Spies might have had potential as a public speaker, but since they "closed the portal" she's lost it. Her recent talks are boring in the extreme, which suggests she has had the reins put on her to stop her from developing her act of her own accord.

Poolman placed Spies in the position he did and gets other followers to promote Desteni in order to compensate for his own lack of skill. It is only by continuing to employ substitutes for its leader that Desteni can progress, but that means Poolman risks losing power.

The whole concept is very flimsy. A girl who pretends to be famous dead people on YouTube, a fake internet-based political campaign and a guy who doesn't have a clue how to present himself and is incapable of making any coherent statement are not good strategies.

What they need is at least one book available in most new age bookstores, an oddly charismatic or hypnotic speaker who goes on lecture tours, centers of activity established in major cities and a philosophy that taps into the zeitgeist, no matter how crap it is. Something like Eckhart Tolle or Andrew Cohen's schemes.

Desteni however is an inward-looking, mainly internet-based obscure sect with one relatively remote compound, a shy maniacal leader, an apocalyptic, totalitarian vision and a do or die mentality. Does not bode well.

Re: Desteni
Posted by: wanderingcrow ()
Date: September 15, 2010 08:58PM

@ Sandman!!!
Quote:
What they need is at least one book available in most new age bookstores, an oddly charismatic or hypnotic speaker who goes on lecture tours, centers of activity established in major cities and a philosophy that taps into the zeitgeist, no matter how crap it is. Something like Eckhart Tolle or Andrew Cohen's schemes.

Jeepers, creepers, Sandman now Poolman will be taking notes!! He evidently didn't read the manual.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: September 15, 2010 09:15PM

Its good to openly expose their methods, tactics, and exactly how they do it.
Once people can see what the manipulators are doing, it destroys the illusions.

Date: September 15, 2010 10:30PM

@Anticult
I absolutely agree!! I was watching the bullshido link at the time at just the point where the amazing Randi was exposing a fake...It may have influenced me a titch. Perhaps my attempt at humour got lost along the way in regards to Poolmans less than stellar presentation/performance skills. I'm grateful for the education...truly.

Date: September 15, 2010 10:59PM

wanderingcrow
Jeepers, creepers, Sandman now Poolman will be taking notes!! He evidently didn't read the manual.

Well by gosh, he should be taking notes, I don't think he managed to decipher the manual. He can forget about YouTube for a start, it's for lamers and wannabes. So is Facebook.

Poolman should get his "I Am Hitler" book published via Lulu.com, which would cost nothing, get his devotees to buy multiple copies and then sell it sale or return in bookstores wherever they live. It is bound to go to the top of the charts. It could even get on the New York Times bestseller list.

Then he should re-open Sunette the "portal girl" and get the drones to hire out any local community center or meeting place they can find, get them to pay for her flights to wherever and she can hawk the book and appear as Audrey Hepburn, an AK-47 rifle, a vibrator, L. Ron Hubbard or who or whatever she likes. She could even manifest the self-forgiven Hitler in the middle of Berlin. Shocking perhaps but it would be a major coup and could reverse the tide of history.

As well as this, Sunette and her train of equals would be bound to convince local politicians of whichever cities they visit to convert to an equal money system because they would do extensive leafleting and be wearing their "world is a mirror of the self" t-shirts. All of which would cost Poolman absolutely zilch.

So come on Uncle Bernard, give the kids what they want. Fascination! And a dignified life for all. "All your cults belong to Desteni", is it not?

Or is it too late for all that now? My mistake. Obviously I don't know what I'm talking about, the dimensions are no more.

Date: September 16, 2010 12:02AM

@Sandman... never too late to take the carnival on the circuit...Step up and see the show!! Portal girl channels the bull horned elephant legged bearded reptile beast from the swamp. No money refunded if implosion occurs. Oh and they serve tossed brain salad at the Destini concession...without the oil. :_0

Posted by: Cresil1HumanOST ()
Date: September 16, 2010 01:28AM

I highly suggest doing more research before making comments relating to their 'movement's' actions from one or two years ago.
There IS a reason she is currently playing the part of the resonances, which is more so to support SRA or the humans
with-in, and with what's 'here', for apparently the dimensions have finished their process hints why the 'portal was closed again'.

I'm going to be honest though,
for the last month I've avoided listening to any Desteni audio, and considering they no longer post their
'scripts' in their video's descriptions, I've only been able to read the forum's summaries -
when I can find them, and relating to their newest videos.

Of course many of the members have piss-poor skills at interpreting the material,
such as Spamann, and I'm sure myself to whatever degree as an ex-fanatic.

I've still got the collection of reptilian interviews on my computer,
yet I worry what the visuals and audio can do.

- Cresil

Date: September 16, 2010 03:39AM

Cresil1HumanOST
I highly suggest doing more research before making comments relating to their 'movement's' actions from one or two years ago.

I have in fact done extensive research on Desteni for the past two years, some of it's in this thread from the start, and am up to date. I do realize Sunette is now referred to as "the resonances" and she got closed down as "the portal", and all that guff about "the dimensions". The whole idea behind Desteni is founded on the portal act, which was a publicity stunt, pure vaudeville.

My point is that if Mr. Poolman wants to have a proper go at this cult business lark and make Desteni the future of the universe he needs to re-consider his options. The 60 days are up for buying the second farm and there's no sign they raised enough funds. The current strategy isn't working. He's not going to make any equal money just by doing sub4sub on YouTube, that's for sure.

I'm just trying to be helpful. He can't afford to put himself in the limelight, it's likely to turn people off. He should re-open the portal and put her on the road. There's no money or followers in Sunette droning on and on about being here now in as and within here learning to ride on a bicycle and not a mind consciousness system construct etc etc just on the internet and stuck on the farm in South Africa. It's too esoteric, it's not entertaining and it won't draw the public. And let's face it, the public want to be entertained. Even Poolman knows that.

Got any other suggestions?

A little update...
Posted by: SimulacronX ()
Date: September 16, 2010 07:02AM

Hi

First of all, please forgive my confused/taciturn English, as it is not my mother tongue, unluckily.

I feel quite a bit honoured, as in his latest "video", Poolman reacts a bit nervous and uses his typical cheap defence strategy, used by all cults, converting every argument against or analysing Desteni against the uncoverers, trying to turn away the attention towards Desteni iself at all costs.

He mentions the "stalking" and words of warning posted on channels of people who commented positively on Desteni videos, which I tenaciously, obstinately and patiently do.
There are maybe others of course, but I've done it a lot, and I think he reacts a bit on it.
I actually managed to draw 2 advocates of Desteni away from the fold.

It is great to get some concern from him, not indifference; this also shows his weak stance really.

Second thing, he mentions the urgent need for microchipping all humans again because of this misconduct of mine and others, haha, "to control their behaviour".

He also indirectly threatens us with death, a thing I always like, be it from Christians or Destiniheads, the ones not worthy of doing "what's best for all", they would just end, they are "not worthy of existence".

He also mentions the "fake people" hiding etc....... sigh.

Dare to say this to me face to face, Mr Poolman/Herman/Eagle In The Sky?
You are invited to do so.

"Stalkers on YouTube" by Bernie Poolman

S.

Current Page: 51 of 134

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.