Re: Desteni
Posted by: Natasha ()
Date: November 05, 2011 08:00AM

My sympathies. I too have lost a very dear friend to the Desteni fraud. . What is worse, is to see him spiral into chaos and madness. But this is an older person.... most of them are very young, and the most likely outcome is that they will come through it all OK and at worst, remember these years with embarrassment. I hope this will be the case with your friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 05, 2011 10:41AM

Thank you Natasha, I do hope that you are correct. "He" is very much into the Desteni group now, and it seems that "he" has no interest in getting his life back on track. "He" is making money somehow with the Desteni group. I don't think that "he" actually has made money, but that seems to be the plan, according to Bernard. My friend is older, at least in years, but he is so brainwashed with the Desteni language and lifestyle. "He" is recruiting others into the group. I don't know how this is going for "him", but that was "his" plan.

Desteni claims to want an equal money system (which I think is silly and foolish to waste time on). I don't see how and why this group is involved in so many aspects of the members lives. Has anyone here witnessed this? If so, what were your findings?

I have gone back to RR page 1 and have been reading some very interesting posts from members of Rick Ross and apprearances of some Desteni members. My friend always felt that Rick Ross was a threat to the Desteni group. I think the truth coming out about Desteni is frightening to the members.

Does anyone have experience with 'donations' to human, animal, and earth research? Are these members qualified to do research? Are there findings published in any Journals. This was a very bright red light to me that something wasn't right. Desteni asks for money for research and where are the findings, examples of what they have done? My friend seemed to feel that "he" was doing his own research. Oh it was crazy.

Posted by: freespeech4tw ()
Date: November 05, 2011 11:37PM

@truthbeheard
They seem hardly qualified to lace their own shoes to be quite honest.
Just listen to anything they say, there is an enormous lack of knowledge in whatever they chose to talk about. Especially funny is their take on quantum-theory, they use words from it without even understanding what it is about in order to back up their science fiction fantasies. Their so called 'food-research' consists of picking their favorite food and attributing certain effects to it, such as 'helps you stay HERE', without giving an explanation as to why or any kind of evidence.

[www.youtube.com]
Little example of what they consider to be 'scientific research'. It's pretty stupid.

The usual Desteni-tactic of research is, unfortunately: 'Just make shit up.'

desteni.org, Gottfrid Swartholm, Svartholm, prq.se, pirate bay
Posted by: Sandman ()
Date: November 06, 2011 06:01AM

Not so long ago, Desteni announced they were changing servers. It seems the desteni.co.za domain is still registered to Esteni De Wet and the Domain Administrator is still hetzner.co.za.

[co.za]

But they are now using the domain [desteni.org], which re-directs to desteni.co.za.

[demons.desteni.org] re-directs to [demonology.co.za]

The hosting location is Sweden.

[www.pagesinventory.com]

The Registrant Name is Gottfrid Swartholm

[www.whois.net]

Registrant Organization is PRQ Inet KB
[prq.se]

Wait a minute. Surely not The Gottfrid Swartholm?

[website.informer.com]

That is, Gottfrid Svartholm, co-founder of the notorious (anti-copyright) Pirate Bay?

[www.digitfreak.com]
[en.wikipedia.org]

It would seem that Swartholm works for [prq.se].

The PRQ 'about us' page says they believe in freedom of speech, commerce, and the right to privacy and anonymity. They do not tolerate spam.

Why then is PRQ supporting the likes of Desteni, an organization which spams various networks on a daily basis and is known to issue false copyright claims, and admits it is opposed to commerce, freedom of speech, anonymity and privacy?

Conversely, why are Desteni patronizing PRQ, an organization with values directly opposed to them?

Maybe PRQ don't know what Desteni's about. Maybe someone should tell them: [prq.se]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2011 06:04AM by Sandman.

Re: desteni.org, Gottfrid Swartholm, Svartholm, prq.se, pirate bay
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 06, 2011 07:57AM

Very interesting.
It seems likely that Desteni, due to their Hitler-loving propaganda, and many other aspects of the Desteni fraud, like their pyramid schemes, was running into trouble with their webhosts?
For example, some of their material was operating on some servers in Germany, was it not?
And in Germany, its illegal to be a Hitler propagandist, and a history lesson for the Desteni-kids, it wasn't too long ago Hitler ordered the mass torture and horrendous mass murder of millions of humans in one of the worst crimes against humanity in human history.

And Bernard Poolman and his Desteni gang of idiots are Hitler worshipers.
Hitler, the most venal psychotic mass murderer of modern times, and Desteni loves Hitler.
If someone knows HTML, they could make a heart symbol for a slogan for Desteni...

Desteni (hearts) Hitler.

So it looks like Desteni figured if they buy their server time off those guys, then no one will bother them for their possibly illegal content and tactics.

Gottfrid Swartholm was just convicted in the last 2 weeks apparently. So obviously the last thing those guys are thinking about is Desteni, they just want the payments for server usage.
[www.theregister.co.uk]

Re: desteni.org, Gottfrid Swartholm, Svartholm, prq.se, pirate bay
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: November 06, 2011 08:17AM

That is bizarre, that Desteni would totally turn over Desteni.org to Gottfrid Swartholm.

Considering that it just happened, and that Gottfrid Swartholm was in the middle of his trials, and now apparently has gone missing.
But those guys are pretty clever, perhaps since Gottfrid has disappeared, they are putting everything in his name like a phantom?
Who knows.

But notice below they only did it for one year, Aug 2011-2012.
Then Desteni will probably put it in someone else's name.

Or maybe one of the "other" Desteni groups will be able to buy the Desteni.org domain, and use it to educate the public about what Desteni really is.

It seems possible that PRQ are just using the name of this "missing" guy to use as the name they put down, as apparently he not in the country, and no one knows where he is.

----------------------------
www.whois.net/whois/desteni.org

Domain ID:D163124296-LROR
Domain Name:DESTENI.ORG
Created On:23-Aug-2011 23:44:17 UTC
Last Updated On:23-Oct-2011 03:52:40 UTC

Expiration Date:23-Aug-2012 23:44:17 UTC

Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Registrant ID:cce6d0485ac1a25c
Registrant Name:Gottfrid Swartholm
Registrant Organization:PRQ Inet KB
Registrant Street1:Box ####
Registrant City:Stockholm
Registrant State/Province:SE
Registrant Country:SE

Admin Name:Gottfrid Swartholm
Admin City:Stockholm
Admin State/Province:SE

Tech ID:cce6d0485ac1a25c
Tech Name:Gottfrid Swartholm
Tech Organization:PRQ Inet KB
Tech City:Stockholm

Name Server:NS.PRQ.SE
Name Server:NS2.PRQ.SE

Desteni, PRQ Inet KB, pirate bay, Gottfrid Swartholm
Date: November 06, 2011 08:54AM

It may be that the whois information is just slightly out of date and that's why it's still showing Gottfrid Swartholm's name, but it's clear that the PRQ Inet KB [prq.se] server is operating [desteni.org].

PRQ Inet KB also host an anti-Scientology site: [www.websitevalue.us]

Posted by: jK7sV6kS0d ()
Date: November 07, 2011 11:34AM

Whoaaa! Desteni is much more underhanded than I had known.

Freespeech4tw, thanks for your help. I figured that they were blowing steam in claiming that they were doing research. The video that you directed me to, was so bad. To put a video up and claim that 'this' is your research, is rather naive and silly. But the scary part is that they believe that this is really helping their cause! They ask for money on their home page for reseach, shall I say a donatin? They use the Visa, and Mastercard symbol. I wonder how these companies would feel about precessing a payment to Desteni knowing what they stand for? I would think that these companies wouldn't like the fact that Desteni holds Hitler up to the highest esteem.

Also once the member get involved in the iprocess, they are working on the 10 people they need to get to make a small portion of money for themselves. My "friend" was and probably still is "recruiting" people, or trying too.

I have read on the previous pages on Rick Ross that Desteni is a pyramid scheme. It surly is.

I think that many companies that deal with Desteni would be very interested to know how they run their cult group. Obviously not Gottfrid Swartholm. I guess it should tell us that we are correct to define Desteni a bad news group, with their belief system, and who they associate themselves with.

I get very upset about this, because of my "freind", but also the other members. "He" was so normal, and is so abnormal now. I want to try to help him.

Thank you for listening. Your investigative reporting is great.

Posted by: concernedmom83 ()
Date: November 08, 2011 12:13AM

Hi,
This is all very interesting. It is my assumption that if a business, group, or yes even a cult has to go to such extremes
to keep their website and forum, WHICH IS THEIR BUSINESS, they are running from something. The law, the authorities,
the truth.

So bernard got kicked off of youtube because they found his material offensive and an MLM. So now he switches everything
to a guy in Sweden, who is on trial and running from the law and in presently missing.

WHAT DOES THIS SAY TO ALL OF YOU DESTENI MEMBERS? If you have a good product that will sell, in a lawful way, bernard
wouldn't have to go through all this, would he? You can come up with all the excuses you want, (I've heard them all), but
honest is honest and dishonest is dishonest. Just like legal is legal and illegal is illegal.

Thanks Sandman, Anticult, Freespeech and all the others who are bringing the truth about desteni cult out.

PRQ Inet KB, Desteni, Scientology, Anonymous, DoS, Visa
Date: November 08, 2011 07:39AM

My point was that whatever the situation is with Gottfrid Swartholm, it is that PRQ Inet KB, the company he seems to be affiliated with, would be interested to know that in hosting desteni.org they are supporting a group with values diametrically opposed to their own.

[prq.se]

I could be wrong, because they do say they specialize in "refugee hosting"... Maybe they wouldn't care and just want the money but then they can't be making that much off of one domain.

There have been some individuals who may be loosely associated with the anti-Scientology group, Anonymous and threatened to issue Denial Of Service attacks on the Desteni website, which is illegal. I don't know but it is possible some attempts were made in the past.

It is a reasonable move on the part of Desteni to go with a server such as PRQ because unlike ordinary servers they will be more capable of shielding the sites from DoS attacks. The more Desteni publicize their scam the more likely such attacks could be attempted.

As to the interesting point made by truthbheard about Visa and Mastercard then this would be a valid and legal way of going about countering Desteni. Poolman admitted in a video that the group had been rejected by PayPal, so they could also be rejected by Visa, Mastercard or any other financial service they use if these companies were to be informed of the nature of the Desteni scam, specifically of the Desteni I Process multi-level marketing pyramid scheme.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2011 07:45AM by Sandman.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.