Hawaii Cult Senator - Mike Gabbard
Posted by: SoI Kills ()
Date: January 05, 2008 07:39PM

I felt that it may be of interest to some of the readers here that www.cultofbutler.com has launched a new sub-site today. The direct link is votebutler.cultofbutler.com or easy link from the main site.

At the very least this collection of information shows that Mike Gabbard aka Krishna Katha das was elected with the support of a cult which he denies being any part of. He has works alongside them on his little jaunts into gay bashing and even gauranteed the lease for the main office of Science of Identity. He has taken advantage of the people of Hawaii by speaking in terms of his faith which are not easily understood. He has lied through "word-jugglery" as his guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa Chris Butler calls it by saying I am not a member of this group - which they regard as a truthful statement.

He is arrogant about the activists that have oppossed him recently joking that he would like to have a party to celebrate how all the "nonsense activists and atheistic people" have advanced his career (News item here : [chriskcon.com]) as if that poster wasn't a plant for the cult.

A lot of people in Hawaii seem to be interested in this and so they should be. Mike Gabbard has given up his own will a long time ago - he has knelt down before an LSD tripping surfer bum and drank his foot water for salvation. He has arrange married his daughter to another big disciple family - how is that for family values?

Mike Gabbard is scum. Please become informed and don't be conned by this cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hawaii Cult Senator - Mike Gabbard
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 06, 2008 11:46AM

Hey, Mike G.... if you are reading this:

If you still think homosexuality is the worst crime in the world, you need to read this book:

"Trance Formation of America" to see what your leaders and other senators are up to!

Maybe that "Godly Government" idea was not such a bad idea, after all, but it seems a bit of an oxymoron... doesn't it?

[www.youtube.com]

I just posted this link on the other thread... it's about the "New World Order"!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.