Current Page: 22 of 61
Re: Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda
Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: April 23, 2011 01:46AM

Stoic
'She would probably say that her superpowers are only effective in the spiritual world, in the various levels of conciousness she can freely travel in, and where she plays and talks with the other gods and buddhas (even martians!).'

So her imaginary superpowers are only effective in her imagination?

No wonder, then, that she is so interested in the business of taking other peoples money any way she can. All that plastic surgery, fancy clothes and private island retreats have to be paid for in cold, hard cash, not imaginary 'spiritual' riches.

No, that's not imagination, spiritual world is the real world, the world where you are really free, and our physical body is just a temple... or a prison. That's why, as you say, you can abandon all your money and goods to Ching Hai, so that she can help these poor lost souls that are not free yet (until initiation)... or buy a Limousine!

[godsdirectcontact.us]
Ching Hai
In the beginning, perhaps the Master--Supreme Master Ching Hai--helps you in times of need physically or spiritually, but later on, you help yourself, and later on, you help everyone else. Your parents who are even deceased parents, your grandparents, your great, great ancestors, your future family members, all of them are taken care of by you. The day of your initiation is the day they are liberated; if they are already in the other world they will be escalated into a higher realm of freedom and knowledge. If they are on this planet they are going to be helped in every physical way that is possible for this planet. And you yourself enter into Sainthood, into being a capable, a real person, a real being that we really are because we are not his body. "Know you not that you are the Holy Spirit? Know you not that you are just the temple; this body is just the temple of God and the Holy Spirit lives within you?"

We all read this in the Bible; we all read this in the scripture but we do not experience in reality what that means, that the Holy Spirit dwells within us. And who is that Holy Spirit? It's our Self. It's our true Self. It's a part of the God Self, part of the whole cosmos. And once we know this Holy Spirit we are free, free forever. The Angel of Death cannot lay claim to our soul anymore. Once we close our eyes, we are finished with this job in this earthly existence, we're free to fly anywhere, to our chosen Home in the whole, great universe. We choose where to live, which Heaven, to be near Home, to be near our friends, our relatives, in this existence or in a future or past existence; we could choose to live with them or we could choose to live not with them, but go visit them anytime. Just think of them and you are there already. No need to pay for an airplane like I have to pay for to come here. (Laughter)

In this world it is different; in the spirit world we are free. We are free and we are great! That's why sometimes after meditation we come back to this very small, little prison cell which we call 'the body', and we feel a little sad, sometimes a lot sad, but at least we can return to that realm again anytime we have free time. It's better than every day being restricted within this little body forever. Just like if we are in prison and people can bail us out sometimes. It is still better than sitting there forever. So this 'bail bond' is free of charge; you can bail yourself out anytime and since I am here today, the Supreme Master says you can get initiation right away, instead of having to wait many months. We never know if we'll live until tomorrow.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2011 02:10AM by Ocean_Of_Lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 23, 2011 02:43AM

@Stoic

"Asceticism Does Not Denote a Master" [godsdirectcontact.us]

Interview from Radio 720 "Believe It Or Not" - November 28, 1999 Johannesburg, South Africa
M.C.: Let's talk to Ivan.

I: I have been reading the booklet, "The Key of Immediate Enlightenment." It is a wonderful booklet. There's hardly anything that one can disagree with. It's all the same, the spiritual teachings, the same kind of moral code that most of the religions are teaching. So, this is very, very much in line with my own belief. In my previous observation, they all have a lot in common, and what Master Ching Hai is looking for is the common thread that runs through all religions. There is only one thing that confuses me about You, Master Ching Hai, apart from being incredibly beautiful, I mean You can't help that...

M: You have seen me in person?

I: You are an incredibly beautiful person physically in Your pictures and so on.

M: Thank you.

I: Most of the spiritual Masters that I know about like Moses, Jesus, Buddha, and all the other Buddhist masters and the Hindu gurus, and so on, all seemed to have adopted an ascetic way of life.

M: Right. I did that before.

I: You decided to go against the grain by wearing the most incredibly beautiful, ornamental clothes. You don't think this is somehow putting some people off? It doesn't put me off; I can see behind the material packaging, but don't You think this is putting a lot of people off by being unspiritual?

M: Maybe so, sir, but I'm only a servant of God. I have to do absolutely what Hes says even though it's against my liking. And also these things that I design myself, I have to model them.

I: Yes, You design most of these clothes. The only kind of criticism that I could possibly have is that most of them wear simple clothes and all of the beautiful ornamental clothes that You wear. And the other thing is that You refer God as Him. Could You please explain that a little bit more and I will listen on the radio?

M: It can be called "Her" also. It's just that most people call God, "Him," so I just go with the trend so as not to confuse people. Otherwise, God is not a Him or a Her.

Also, a more extended answer to your question is that not all of the gurus are wearing ascetic clothes. For example, the Guru Gobind Singh of the Sikhs wore all kinds of pearls and beautiful clothes. And the Quan Yin Bodhisattva of Buddhism always wore clothes like a princess, for example to cite a few. It depends on the destiny of the Master or the teacher at that time or on the condition of the world at that time, that God has ordained someone to do this or that. But, you are right; I would prefer also a simple life. It's easier.

Poor Ching Hai, ordained by God to wear fancy clothes...

(...)
I would also like You, Supreme Master Ching Hai, to clear up a couple of things in my own mind. You design and sell jewelry. I find that at odds with being such a spiritually enlightened person.

M: Not really, I use the money to travel, to buy airplane tickets and to work for God, and the rest I give to charity for the poor people. There's nothing unspiritual about that. I need to have money to go around to talk to people and to go by airplane and taxi. I cannot take donations because God has told me I can only give, I cannot take.

M.C.: You can sell, but You cannot take?

M: I can only give. I sell, of course; it's my work and my labor. I don't take it away from people.

M.C.: No.

M: I sell, and then I take the money and give it to people; that I can do, but I cannot take donations.

He he... understood?

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: April 23, 2011 02:50AM

Another miracle (wild claim) done by Chinghai
She claimed that she has liberated 98% of planet's population in 2004 & updated 99.8% in 2005, which means virtually almost every person on this planet has entered ‘Sainthood’-3rd level(Arhat level)-possessing higher consciousness because of Her Grace. Thus year 2004 was named Golden Year 1 by Chinghai. This miracle is just like the fairy tale of ‘ Emperor without clothes’.

Attachments: 14.04.04.jpg (72.6 KB)  
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: April 23, 2011 04:57AM

'She claimed that she has liberated 98% of planet's population in 2004 & updated 99.8% in 2005, which means virtually almost every person on this planet has entered ‘Sainthood’-3rd level(Arhat level)-possessing higher consciousness because of Her Grace.'

My, those imaginary superpowers are certainly effective at juggling the numbers.

I wonder how she arrived at those figures, has she taken some kind of saintly census of the world's population?
Or is this result purely on the imaginary plane, like the DNA comparison between herself and Gautama, whose 2,500 year old remains have yet to be found and excavated to be DNA tested?

Posted by: puresoul ()
Date: April 23, 2011 05:55AM

Ocean_Of_Lies
But anyway, we can say whatever we want about her ugly face, she still has an DNA much more perfect than our DNA, even more than The Buddha himself's DNA (this have been determined by very advanced machines!), which definitely proves that we are shit compared to her totally-opened-chakras body. [sm21.net]

Definitely, she also claimed she is Super being, the original bright star source started the big bang of universe, which is at the 9th level, whereas we human beings can only reach 5th level.

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 23, 2011 07:01AM

Ching Hai definitely knows this is all bullshit, but being the street-smart practical Guru she is, she does what works.
So she has to make up that kooky stuff to get a response from her followers.
Same with her fear-mongering.
Ching Hai does what works.

And she wants to be a Fashion Queen Princess, probably due to low self-worth. Didn't someone mention she had a medical problem, which lead to her facial paralysis? So of course, anyone with that problem, would be self-conscious about it. So she tries to make up for all those personal self-loathings.

As well, some have stated her daughter was born out of wedlock when Ching Hai was a teenager, to an American solider in Vietnam. So that is not going to go over very well in her family, so they send her away (to England?), and her pathology and pain increases.
Someone else said Ching Hai's daughter committed suicide..

So Ching Hai, the real person not the fake-Guru, has a lot of problems and pain and issues. Since she's now rich, she starts to act-out, thus the designer clothes, and the rest of it.

But Ching Hai's entire metaphysical stuff, is nothing more than what Carl Sagan called "The Dragon In My Garage". [www.users.qwest.net]

The entire Ching Hai fraud is nothing more than a Dragon in the Garage, as stated below. Ching Hai knows this, but must rationalize she has to do this to save the planet, when in fact its just about Ching Hai have money, fame, worship of her followers, and doing what she wants, like collecting birds, dogs, disciples, clothes, jewelery...

The Dragon In My Garage by Carl Sagan [www.users.qwest.net]

The LIES of Supreme Master Ching Hai EXPOSED by followers
Date: April 23, 2011 07:38AM

As well, these days every Guru says they have achieved some sort of perfect enlightenment.
That is the oldest trick in the book.
They all make that claim, Werner Erhard, Byron Katie, Eckhart Tolle, Ka-Ching Hai, the list is infinite.
Why do they do it?

PAIN.
The pain of the human condition.
And the Gurus know human do far more to avoid pain, than gain pleasure.

So the Guru claims with a Big Lie, they have escaped the pain of the human condition. (which they haven't, they are lying).
But their followers, who have pain pain pain of life, which everyone has, want to escape pain. So they believe the bullshit, and follow guru program ____, that promises Enlightenment.
Yes, it takes 30 years, and will cost you all your money. And you will never reach it.

In fact, Ching Hai and the other fake Gurus are far inferior spiritually to the average Joe, who accepts the reality of the pain in the human condition, and learns to deal with it. That is far more advanced.

And when Ching Hai tries to cover up her own self-loathing, with Vanity and designer clothes, and her own greed, she calls it holy from God.
Ching Hai is calling her own personal Vanity and Greed, as coming from God. That is beyond sick, and shows how damaged she is.

A normal person, would admit they are greedy and vain, and deal with it.
A greedy vain capitalist is more enlightened than Ching Hai, as that person might just admit they are a greedy and vain human.
But Ching Hai tries to pretend her own personal failings are "God".

In terms of spirituality, that is right at the very bottom.
Its also at the bottom of psychological development.
And those are the kind of narcissists who are sick enough to tell a Big Lie over and over, and playact they are enlightened.
And naive too-trusting vulnerable people get duped.

Just like Sai Baba, once of the worst offenders of any Guru, yet many blind themselves to reality. [forum.culteducation.com]

Ching Hai herself is beyond hope, she's isolated herself from the external world, due to her own fragile Ego and fear of criticism from normal people and media. She will grow more deluded every year.

But the more moderate followers of ching hai with doubts, they can make sense out of the lies, and expose the lies of Ching Hai to the public, and walk away.

Date: April 23, 2011 09:25AM

puresoul
Ocean_Of_Lies
But anyway, we can say whatever we want about her ugly face, she still has an DNA much more perfect than our DNA, even more than The Buddha himself's DNA (this have been determined by very advanced machines!), which definitely proves that we are shit compared to her totally-opened-chakras body. [sm21.net]

Definitely, she also claimed she is Super being, the original bright star source started the big bang of universe, which is at the 9th level, whereas we human beings can only reach 5th level.

And it's quite contradictory with what she was saying only 3 years before : [www.godsdirectcontact.com]

Ching Hai (Sydney, Australia. May 10,1997)
Again and again, I tell you, I'm a very simple person. There's no need to have illusion about me; I'm just like you. Whatever I have, you have. It's just that you have not discovered completely. That's your problem. But don't make a big deal out of my person; I am just like you, really, I live just the way you do. Don't make it too fantasizing, fairy like, all kinds of things. Do I have anything different from you? I don't understand why you have illusion about me so much. I have seen quite a few of those so-called masters and all those very big personages. I never felt afraid, nervous or anything; I just felt pleasant and honored to be able to see a person who is supposed to be so kind, so holy. If they are, then I'm very happy to meet such a person. Just like I am happy to meet many of you, many times, because I suppose you are very holy, very saintly. That's it, no less, no more.
(...)
I'm just another woman, and perhaps a little wiser one. The one who has found, regained, some of Her wisdom or maybe all of Her wisdom, whatever it is. But She is just another woman, like every other one. That woman can gain the same, and you can gain the same, sooner or later. Maybe already has, maybe going to be, may already has gained half, maybe two third. It's the same. Just because I stared the business
[woops! a slip of the tongue?], everyone just fixed me in that position of a leader. No, I'm just a guide, the one who walks before. But I don't have to always walk before. If you can walk past me, just go.

Date: April 23, 2011 11:37AM

Ching Hai sounds a lot like Byron Katie in that one. [forum.culteducation.com]
Byron Katie and modern western Gurus, know they have to market themselves as seeming like anti-guru's, at the same time they are implying they are enlightened beings and walk-in Spirits.
They talk out of both sides of their mouth at once, its deliberate.

In the west, you can't just say I AM GOD anymore, people don't buy it. But what they do is set up their PR, to make people come to that conclusion on their own, and then try to deny it.
They will even say, I am not your leader, I am not your guru, all the while leading them and being their guru.

They are clever people, and know how to use reverse psychology to manage their followers.

So Ching Hai sets herself up in her own imagery as being a godwoman, just look at the images she uses, all photoshopped and retouched, like she is the Queen of Planet Earth, Mars, and everywhere else.

At the same time, the Ching Hai Birds book has Ching Hai dressed down in commoner clothes, old shirts, no make-up, while playing with her captive birds she keeps in her cages.

Its marketing, on one hand she wants people to feel like Ching Hai is just a regular person.
At the same time, for them to think she is a Superbeing.
Its splits the mind.

Then she can market her moldy-old meditation techniques, like all the other groups, and tell people if they practice her techniques, they can become a Superbeing too.

But in the text above you can see Ching Hai wondering why her people have such a FAIRY-TALE ILLUSION about Ching Hai.
Its because Ching Hai created, sold, and markets that illusion, and then implants the Ching Hai fairy-tale in their minds with her techniques and stories!

Ching Hai sells fairy-tale stories for a living, where Ching Hai is the star.

Date: April 23, 2011 12:15PM

What year were Ching Hai's followers supposedly drinking her bathwater?

Current Page: 22 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.