Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 03, 2016 08:10AM

NO -1-These rules and regulations of culteducation are what they are ...but how many people have received lawyers papers since this tread began long time ago ?
Should the culteducation board managers not make a little effort to erase a few posts when lawyers are taken actions as it as done a few days ago and help its members to get free from persuits ? Many many information posted in a very emotional time when Mr Shim was killed as to be consider when all kinds or rumors was flying around ....you have to use your common sense...this was not an every day event...Flash was all over this event..and email me all kinds of shit and speculation ...he had my private email.
Or is Rick Ross and you Corboy (whohever you are ) have to keep your rules and regulations intact just because you thats the way it as to be ...no matter if removing 5 lines could save so much troubles to someone that as contributed for years to expose the cult on this board....spent a hundred hours making videos .. Corboy thats not being friendly and protecting your members ...I tought(stupidely) that they may be a little bit of camaraderie between us ...a little frienship betwen us working for a common goal..EXPOSING BUTLER..look like I am an idealist .NO -2- The truth is that Rick Ross like all of us need to make money
and theses boards is also a sort of fishing line for him ...As distress parents from this cult or that other cult or churches ...might read theses boards and call Rick Ross for an expensive intervention and deprogramming ...in other word these boards are free publicity for Rick Ross services.
How much money did Rick Ross make last year from desperate family members that found informations about the cults from theses boards ...I wonder ?
Its a great publicity machine ...let people that have been use and abuse and are hurting by cults ....talk ...talk ..talk ...post ..post.. post
and a desperate family members might call .
And then when one of us get lawyers after us ...we are on our own .He certainly did not sound friendly or even sympatic to my predicaments in the few emails we exchange in the last few days .Him that as been sue by so many cults ...had no intelligent or compassionate recommendations "GET A LAWYER " was basically the only thing he had to say ....if I learn one thing this week ..it is that RICK ROSS is not my brother in arm ..or even a friend..

To whom it may concern:

Dabcult apparently likes making false statements as he has made several false statements regarding me and our communication on this thread. And it appears that he wants to mislead people about what I have said and our communication.

I responded to his emails and explained to him that I was busy working out of town, but would address the issue of the post in question when I returned.

In email exchanges dabcult was repeatedly asked to specifically send a link to the exact location of the statement, which he made that he now admits was a false statement.

This is a long thread.

He never responded with a link.

I was willing to update his statement with a follow-up apology and admission that he was wrong and that he regretted making a false statement.

Dabcult should know the rules of this board that are linked on every page and quite easily read.

Dabcult was apparently reckless and now he wants to mislead people about our communication.

It's important to exercise restraint, common sense and to follow the rules.

This is a public message board.

Rick Alan Ross

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 03:22AM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 03, 2016 12:37PM

AND ONE LAST THING ..AND MY LAST WORDS ON THIS BUTLER CULT .

LAST WEEK I ASK RICK ROSS TO PLEASE REMOVE THAT ONE POST ..THAT IS MENTION IN THE LETTER FROM THE LAWYER

I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS BUSY EVERY DAY TAKING CARE OF MY 96 YEARS OLD MOTHER

I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS RIGHT NOW DEALING WITH ONE OF MY SON WHO IS INTITUTIONALISE
BECAUSE HE AS SKYSOPHRENIA ...AND PRESENTLY PSYCHOTIC

HIS ONLY ADVISE WAS TO GET MY OWN LAWYER EVEN AFTER TELLING HIM THAT I LIVE IN A FRENCH CANADIAN VILLAGE 5 HOURS FROM MONTREAL ,,,AND MY MAIN INCOME WAS AN OLD AGE PENSION

I TOLD HIM THAT ALL MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS PLUS NOW A LAWYER AFTER ME WAS STRESSING ME TO THE MAX

I POLITELY ASK HIM TO REMOVE THAT ONE POST .
AND HE WROTE BACK

Nothing will be removed, but your apology could be posted in bold black.

Rick Ross

I SENT HIM COPY OF THE APOLOGY AND HE NEVER HAD THE DECENCY TO WRITE BACK
WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD ACT LIKE THIS ..??

MR GALLAGER FROM THE HONOLULU STAR ADVERTISER WROTE TO ME LAST WEEK
Dear Mr Jolicoeur I can take care of removing any post that you have made regarding Tulsi Gabbard just give the date of the posting.

THE HONOLULU ADVERTISER CAN erase a post .....BUT NOT RICK ROSS

RICK MAY BE WRITING BOOKS ...BUT HE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIS OWN JEWISH TRADITION THAT SAYS
"A MAN SHOULD NOT HAVE ONLY WISDOM IN WORDS BUT SHOULD HAVE WISDOM IN DEEDS'

SO THATS IT FOR ME THIS IS MY LAST POST ...BEST WISHES TO THE MANY FRIENDS I MADE ON THIS FORUM

AND BECAUSE THE BUTLER CULT READ THIS FORUMIF THIS CAN HELP MY CASE AND MY STRESS....I SAY

BY THE PRESENT POST I WANT TO ASSURE CHRIS BUTLER ...WAI LANA...TULSI GABBARD
MIKE GABBARD ..RICHARD V BELLORD THAT I WILL NEVER EVER POST ANYTHING AGAIN
ON CULTEDUCATION.COM .(BECAUSE I NOW DISLIKE RICK ROSS PERSONALY AND ALSO THINK THAT THIS WEB SITE POLICIES RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE STUPID AND INCONSIDERATE) ...VIDEOS THAT I HAVE MADE ABOUT YOUR CRASY CULT WILL REMAIN POSTED BUT I WILL NEVER EVER MAKE ANOTHER VIDEO TO EXPOSE THE SCIENCE OF IDENTITY CULT OR ITS MEMBERS AND ACTIVITIES ..WHATHEVER THEY ARE...I JUST POSTED HOURS OF POSITIVE TEACHINGS VIDEOS THAT I HAVE MADE IN INDIA ....AND AS OF TODAY THAT IS WHAT MY HEART IS TELLING ME SHOULD BE MY ONLY FOCUS....ADIOS

To whom it may concern:

Dabcult apparently likes making false statements as he has made several false statements regarding me and our communication on this thread. And it appears that he wants to mislead people about what I have said and our communication.

I responded to his emails and explained to him that I was busy working out of town, but would address the issue of the post in question when I returned.

In email exchanges dabcult was repeatedly asked to specifically send a link to the exact location of the statement, which he made that he now admits was a false statement.

This is a long thread.

He never responded with a link.

I was willing to update his statement with a follow-up apology and admission that he was wrong and that he regretted making a false statement.

Dabcult should know the rules of this board that are linked on every page and quite easily read.

Dabcult was apparently reckless and now he wants to mislead people about our communication.

It's important to exercise restraint, common sense and to follow the rules.

Rick Alan Ross

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 03:22AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 03, 2016 02:30PM

I know a couple of people (and have heard many more) sued by the cult or members of the cult for speaking out. Jagad Screwball himself tried to sue a newspaper for the flimsy reason that an article associated them with ISKCON, but did not push true, perhaps Jagad Screwball realized or was advised that in no way his accusation made sense, let alone would hold water in the eyes of the law. Of course, they are theologically related to ISKCON. If somebody could dig up that incident here, that shows the kind of logic Jagad Screwball has. It’s shameful. No wonder they try as hard as they could to bury away these facts.

What this shows is that lawyering up has been the cult’s practice from day one.

Believers listen up. If you are fed superstitious crap that Krishna controls everything and is on the side of the guru, the reason you are fed Grade One level stuff is so that you remain ignorant and childishly continue clinging on fairy tales and woowoos. These happy chanting, mantra meditation, environmental concern, happy you happy me music, vegetarianism, social justice crap (wake the fuck up!) are all mind-control materials. The guru himself does not believe these stuff, imho, otherwise members, especially elite members would not rely on lawyers – they criticize as the lowest of the low in society – to tell the truth. If God or the Truth is on your side, you will man up to inquiries, challenges and criticisms. Only the corrupt, cowards and hypocrites would do such. Not even Bhaktivedanta had resorted to hiring lawyers to silence critics; he stuck up to what he believed, no matter how crazy, misogynistic and criminal the craps he said and wrote. He manned up to challenges. He lived what he preached.

What really sustains this cult to continue propagate lies and craps to unsuspecting victims, has nothing to do with God or Krishna, it’s your contributed hard-earned money that enables them to sue to poverty oppositions.

Yeah, the “monkey on a stick” works. I would still choose that my posts stay here forever to help would be victims and members see cults for what they really are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2016 02:43PM by dharmabum.

Date: May 04, 2016 07:26AM

Dharmabum- I have to agree with you on this point and add one other thing, well 2 other things:

What really sustains this cult to continue propagate lies and craps to unsuspecting victims, has nothing to do with God or Krishna, it’s your contributed hard-earned money that enables them to sue to poverty oppositions.

Yeah, the “monkey on a stick” works. I would still choose that my posts stay here forever to help would be victims and members see cults for what they really are."

The singular most important reason why Butler remains in full control over everyone is: FEAR!
Not love.
Not wisdom- just plain FEAR.

Secondly, those that are in a position of power right below Butler- ENJOY the ability to continue putting FEAR into the hearts of the DevBots.

Its as simple as that.

They eat (guru) shit---and they like it....

Date: May 05, 2016 08:45AM

Posted from an e-mail I received from Ian Koviak, with permission:

"Nobody is suing anyone. These are public personalities and institutions open to public scrutiny and criticism and opinion.

This is an institution that has millions of dollars that it's made off the backs of it's poor disciples. It's got questionable political ties, money laundering ties, drugs trafficking ties, illegal kids schools overseas, a guru with a crazy shady past and associations to ISKCON, a world class cover for pedophilia, drug trafficking, shady money making schemes etc.

Tulsi and siddha and then he one of their members who is in the public I would do themselves a great big service by vocally distancing themselves and making it known that they have nothing to do with and no allegiance to Chris Butler and his cult.

Siddha is a talent and has so much to give as a person. As does Tulsi--but associated with Butler they are like soured milk. Something is most definitely off.

Until a full investigation and extensive interviews prove otherwise, there is really no telling who is out on the boat. What is known as that there was an unacceptable amount of silence, and lack of ownership fir what happened other than a shameless few hundred dollar donation to the Shim family.

There is verbal testimony and transcripts of butler talks showing his utter delusion, lack of respect and compassion for his free slave labor followers who bow to him and eat his foot wash and cower if they fold his underwear wrong while sleeping on hard floors eating rotten Down to Earth food.

Shameless and thoughtless butler devotees, in butlers orders, sent their kids to illegal overseas schools where young boys and girls endured unneeded mental and physical confusion, pain, and heavy indoctrination (listening to countless bigoted, hateful and angry lectures by butler against women, homosexuals, his disciples and anyone who was not a devotee of his basically) while butler lived in beachside mansions and made millions so he could peddle BS about not being the body while he tended to his like a god on earth.

It took over 20 years for some followers to find a mild sense of normalcy.

Can we stop pretending that his disciples are not responsible and complicit? They are adults perpetuating butlers lies. Some on purpose, others unwittingly. We are here for the unwitting. The ones doing and following knowingly--no one can help them. This forum is for the unwitting. If it offends the ones protecting butlers lie out of a lifelong fear, oh fucking well.

There are many websites slamming gurus and people and organizations with shady history. It's called information. If occasionally you post a picture of one of these clowns dressed in a orange prison jump suit, let's call it what it is: funny.

Let's save political correctness for things that matter--not butlers dirty underwear."

Date: May 05, 2016 09:00AM

Does anybody remember the full details of the story of Siddha Bellord a.k.a. Richard V. Bellord attending the Baguio, Philippines Chris Butler boarding school.

The story corroborated by multiple boys who went there is that prince Siddha Bellord was the only boy in the school who was allowed to leave the property on his own.

Siddha Bellord would disappear at night and frequent local brothels or massage parlors and have sex with prostitutes.

Prince Siddha was treated as his royal cult highness in this school due to he being Chris Butler's "holy son".
He was able to command the teachers around enough to leave and bang out local hookers frequently, unbeknownst to almighty Chris Butler.

This chugged along just fine until young prince Siddha, aka Richard V Bellord contracted some type of sexually transmitted disease.

The shit really hit the fan when Chris Butler found out, he flipped his lid and shut the school down for 2 years during the 1990's.

Siddha Bellord, please join this forum and tell us which STD vanerial disease it was that you contracted from the Baguio, Philippines prostitute.

Was this disease curable, was the prostitute a girl, a boy or a ladyboy?

I'm sure all your multitudes of Ninjai fans are eager to know the inside scoop.

Siddha Bellord: Warts and All

That would be a good name for a no holds barred documentary with all the sordid details.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2016 09:02AM by Rama Das (slave name).

Date: May 05, 2016 11:03AM

Another great video from Radhika:

He who taught Butler

...who taught Siddha
....who taught Tusli

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 06, 2016 02:40AM

dabcult:

Apparently making false statements is something you like to do. You have made several false statements regarding me and our communication on this thread. And it appears that you want to mislead people about what I said and our communication.

I have responded to your emails. I explained to you that I was busy working out of town and would address the issue of your post in question when I returned.

I am back.

In my emails I asked you repeatedly to specifically send me a link to the exact location of the statement, which you made that you now say was a false statement.

This is a long thread.

Please have the courtesy to help me locate the precise posted statement in question (page number, date of entry, etc).

I can then update that statement with your follow-up apology and admission that you were wrong and that you regret making a false statement.

Please read and follow the rules of this board that you agreed to before posting here.

Stop being reckless and don't mislead people.

Exercise better judgement in the future.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2016 02:54AM by rrmoderator.

Date: May 06, 2016 04:37AM

I told you Mr moderator clearly in the email that I sent you that the post was from the 4 of Feb ... Its not to complicated to figure out on this long tread as you say how to find FEB 4. postings..In the years I have been posting no members as ever said I was reckless
or mislead people ...if anything I brought clarity in exposing Butler in dozens of videos that was always appreciated by the members of this tread..and if you look at the comments under them you will see how much appreciated
So you calm down with your accusations Rick Ross ...if it was so you would have to point to the posts ..of Rama Ranson ...And Flash ...and Vox and others
Me and Rama Ranson (who was born and raise in the cult....and suffer a lot at the hands of the cult ) are the one being persuit for $25,000 by the cult lawyer
I tought you could give us counsels ...or recommend a lawyer that deal with that type of thing HELP US OUT A LITTLE MORE )....Out of town or not ..you just said consult a lawyer ..I am out of town now and I take care of the emails I received
Anyway here is the link
[forum.culteducation.com]
Apologies have been made in the last few pages of this tread
must not be to hard to find ...for you Mr moderator
An again because this post is the only thing linking me to this case ...I am asking you to remove it ...plain and simple and you would avoid me possibly lots of troubles.
So Rick Ross stop your name calling and do something to help me and Rama Ranson.
I am writhing this to respond to your unjustified accusations ..otherwise I have sam not posting here anymore ...As I said before it not every day that a disciple of Chris Butler Kill a swimmer in front of the home of Chris Butler ..it was a very emotional week for all of us ...all kinds of speculations where flying around ...Nikolas Bredimus was emailing me ll kinds of stuff ...the brother of Rama left the island the next day of the accident with Mr Bellors for New zealand ..Police reports where shaby and unclear ..Yes I made ONE mistake ..on Feb 4 ...but try to point out more mistakes on the hundresd that I posted since then or before ?Try Mr Ross
Its practically offensive to see you as cold ..and still accusing me of recklessnes...Do something r\

Date: May 06, 2016 04:47AM

This is what I responded to Rick Ross on the 1 of May
Could not be more clear...HE WANTED THE QUOTES I SENT THEM TO ME
DATES OF THE POSTS ARE CLERLY MARKED

Date: February 04, 2016 09:48PM

Happy to hear about the "VEGGIE CHIPS"expose
but there as been just a few weeks ago a man that died by the hands of
Siddha Bellord...who is following the story....Who is contacting the media ...Where is Siddha ...this is a very grave event a man died right in front of Butler mansion ...CAN THERE BE A BIT MORE NOISE TO ALERT THE KAILUA community ?

AND THEN ASK ME TO POST AN APOLOGY ON THE BOARD
AND THIS IS IT

Date: April 30, 2016 09:56PM

Henry Jolicoeur April 30 2016

By the present letter I am responding to the demands of lawyer MrDenis W King
regarding Mr.Richard V Bellord, demand to immediately retract and correct any and all perceived defamatory statements made by me accusing Mr. Bellord of being involved in the killing of Mr. Shim. One of the demand was to post a statement on the forum of www.culteducation.com. By the present I am retracting any postings that I have made about Mr Bellord involvement in the death of Mr Shim ...and I have ask Mr Rick Ross owner of www.culteducation.com to erase a posting made on Feb 4 2016 to that effect . I now think that Mr Richard V Bellord had no involvement in the death of Mr Shim .I am sorry to have publish erroneous informations that was given to me by a third party ...By the present letter I want to apologise to Mr Richard V Bellord for any distress to himself and possible harm to his reputation that this publish informations may have cause to him and his family.This statement will also be publish on Facebook
Thank very much
Henry Jolicoeur
PS I am also deleting any and all videos from YOUTUBE that deal with the death of Mr Shim

I don't own the board.
It is public message board attached to the Cult Education Institute, which is an educational charity.
I need an exact link to the original statement and apology.
Rick Ross

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.