Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: September 26, 2012 07:08AM

Beloved Vera
Thank you for translating my pigeon english .....

Very powerfull follow up to my posting.
As a psychotherapist that as studied all the modern school of psychology....and as a patient that as received hundreds of sessions of all kind of psychological therapies ......mainly after loosing my wife to cancer after 23 years of a good marriage and 4 kids ....deoression was deep .

I would have never been able to go for help ....if I was to still beleiving all the KRISHNA MOUVEMENT had program me .
How does a devotee of BUTLER to seek help without telling the truth to a PHD Psychologist or psychayatrist ?

"Doctor I have a guru that use to be a surfer in Hawaii ...I think he is as good as GOD....and for me GOD is a blue boy living on a distant planet
I work hard to give 25% of my income to my guru who live in 3 mensions on LANAKAI...he is so HOLY doctor that once in a while I eat his toe nails
like my mother use to eat the holy communion...I WAS TOLD THAT THIS WOULD PURIFY MY CONCIOUSNESS...lately I have so much problems with the wife that my guru recommended me to marry .....she is beautifull sexy ...but my guru sais that I can have sex with her only to reproduce
and I have to chant the mantra Hare Krishna nearly 10,000 time before I touch her ...its driving me crasy ...My wife worship the lotus feet of our master that we call the guru of the WHOLE UNIVERS....she wont deviate ...my mind is full of sexual fantasie that I want to do with her ....but I cant even get to first base ....I talk to my guru about it ..he said thats what I sign for when he initiated me for life....he said that I should get another of his female devotee as a new wife ...that way I would get a little more sex ...and a little baby for the guru school in the PHILIPINE...
Doctor then I told him that I was already strech to the max by giving 25% of my income ,,,another wife plus expense plus another kid ...because we cannot use contraception......OH doctor I am in such anxiety....stress....horneyness...I am going broke ..I am depress .
My guru says chants your 16 ronds of Hare Krishna mantra ...no matter what ...make sure I give him the 25% and he would clear my karma
Doctor I know that he is a pure devotee of KRISHNA along with his wife WAI LANA he is enlihten ...he told us so ...OH DOCTOR I AM SO CONFUSE RIGHT NOW.....WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO DOCTOR???....And I came here in secret...if my wife knew I came to a psychiatrist she would tell our beloved guru that I went took shelter from materialist .
By the way doctor are you by any chance GAY ? because taking shelter of a gay materialist doctor ....That would be a scandal in our church ....if my guru find out ......he will have one of those tantum he will rant and rant ....he will tell every one that I am comdem....an assole .Then my wife would leave me and take with her our precious dauther ...maybee even taking my little girl to the Philipine.

DOCTOR (with a long face and an open mouth gasping for air REPLIED......Well MAHATUSTA DAS .......WHERE DO I BEGIN?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 26, 2012 11:06AM

Bullseye!

Well done, Dabcult, well done!

Where do we begin indeed? Butler is an evil addiction, a drug for the soul, and that white horse of Butler will ride you to hell....

I believe the Godfather of Soul can explain:

[www.youtube.com]

Ladies and Gentlemen
Fellow Americans
Lady Americans
This is James Brown
I wanna talk to you about one of our
Most deadly
Killers in the country today
I had a dream the other night, and I
Was sittin' in my living room
Dozed off to sleep
So I start to dreamin'
I dreamed I walked in a place and
I saw a real strange, weird object
Standin' up talkin' to the people
And I found out it was Heroin (BUTLER)
That deadly drug that go in your veins
He says:
I came to this country without a passport
Ever since then I've been hunted and sought
My little white grains (LIES) are nothin' but waste
Soft and deadly and bitter to taste
I'm a world of power and all know it's true
Use me once and you'll know it, too
I can make a mere schoolboy forget his books
I can make a world-famous beauty neglect her looks
I can make a good man forsake his wife
Send a greedy man to prison for the rest of his life
I can make a man forsake his country and flag
Make a girl sell her body for a congressional bag
Some think my adventure's a joy and a thrill
But I'll put a gun in your hand and make you kill
In bead bags I've found my way
To heads of state and children at play
I'm financed in Poland, ran in Japan
I'm respected in Manila and I'm legal in Siam
I take my addicts and make 'em steal, borrow, beg
Then they search for a vein in their arm or their leg
So, be you Italian, Jewish, Black or Mex
I can make the most virile of men forget their sex
So now, no, my man, you must do your best
To keep up your habit until your arrest
Now the police have taken you from under my wing
Do you think they dare defy me, I who am king?
Now, you must lie in that county jail
Where I can't get to you by visit or mail
So squirm - with discomfort - wiggle and cough
Six days of madness, hah! You might throw me off
Curse me in name! Defy me in speech!
But you'd pick me up right now if I were in your reach
All through your sentence you've become resolved to your fate
Hear now! younng man and woman, I'll be waitin' at the gate
Don't be afraid, don't run! I'm not chased
Sure my name is BUTLER! You'll be back for a taste
Behold, you're hooked!
Your foot is in the stirrup
And make -- haste!
Mount the steed!
And ride him well
For the white horse of BUTLER
Will ride you to Hell!
To Hell!
Will ride you to Hell!
Until you are dead!
Dead, brother! Dead!
This is a revolution of the mind
Get your mind together
And get away from me!
That's the man!
Back! Back

Date: September 26, 2012 12:52PM

VOX VERITAS VITA DAS ......very good and funny in a sinister way .....BUTLER as compare to HEROIN

I think HEROIN is cheaper thees days ....and if you get off it ...you will have serious withdrawal symtoms

But Butler is worse for the fanatics of the cult might beg or treaten ...or take your wife and kids away .They will ask you to come back and see the errors of your ways in living the "PURE DEVOTEE"

ITS GONNA TAKE YOU A MILLION BIRTHS MORE BEFORE LIBERATION....NOW that you left the lotus feet of MR UNIVERS .

Anyway more than anything when I first read on this forum about disciples eating the nails of BUTLER
I tought of my research on Aleister CROWLEY. who said

"Those who work black magic do use nail clippings, hair locks, or any other part of the body of an enemy or anyone they want to control ...body mind and spirit to work their nefarious work upon them since these parts still bear the energy-signature of their owner, and enable the magic to be "targetted" to that person.....Black magician will also make their target victim eat their own nail clipping ...hairs and even sperm (often mix in the meals of the unsuspected victims to gain control of their minds and spirits"

So counciously or uncomciously WAI LALA and BUTLER by letting disciples eat BUTLER nail clippings .......put on them some form of black magic spell?

WOULD YOU EAT THE NAILS OF ANYBOGY??
Those that accept to eat the nail clippings og BUTLER as a sort of extraordinary blessings
are just letting BUTLER take a deeper grip on their heart and soul.
If he is not from the LIGHT ....he is from DARKNESS

The Bible says" BEWARE OF THE WOULF IN SHEEP CLOTHING"

Date: September 27, 2012 03:21AM

I want to remind this forum that I am in contact with a very nice young man that was raise with the Gabbards ...and went to those BUTLER schooll
and he told me that he was told repeatedly by the like of MIKE GABBARD that ...Butler nail clipping at been but in the prasadam soup ext
to make it even more of a blessing to the gurukula kids ......HE SWEAR TO ME IT WAS THE TRUTH

So who are we really dealing with here ......???

Date: September 27, 2012 05:07AM

What are we dealing with here? We have a group of people scattered around the world who believe in this meglomaniac’s (Butler) every word. They have been brainwashed to believe that their existence, both in this world and the next is dependent on whether or not they can please their master. They truly have become addicted to him. Addicton is a serious issue. He does tell them that without him they are nothing and will never be with him in Krsnaloka.
Who in their right mind would wish to spend eternity with Butler and Wai Lana?
Oh yes, it is their karma, isn’t it. I predict they will spend many lifetimes with him, unless they escape their addiction. And it won’t be Krsnaloka.
Butler has polarized their thinking to the extent that it is now a philosophy of US against THEM. His followers were told to marginalize and discard their families and friends. He drove wedges between families that are still damaged to this very day.
He preached a philosophy that instilled fear and insecurity so that they would be subservient to him and his consort. In other words if you were not totally submitted to his will, you would in essence suffer “hell”.
Where was the love, where was the compassion?
I do not refer to those momentary occasions of so-called "bliss" experienced in the kirtans.
That has already been expressed elsewhere in this forum as a case of mass hysteria.
A group of sleep-deprived, love starved, social drop-outs & badly nourished individuals gather while the master feeds them the scraps off his “spiritual table” and they jump and sing for glory.
It was mass insanity, fueled by the consumption of necrotic tissue (toenail clippings and used foot water) and “psychic sleep” (brainwashing).
And always the fear of hell, and hell for these minions is to be reborn again and again to suffer the material world- without their master.

Always the threat of hell.

"Believers in hell believe in revenge."

I will quote from the following article by Frank Schaeffer that addresses these philosophies, including Butler’s, that have taken ownership of the Hell Card and are playing it to the masses:

Quote: “What a pair George W. Bush and Osama bin Laden made! On the one hand, an American president who was a born-again evangelical with a special "heart" for the state of Israel and its importance to the so-called end times, and on the other hand a terrorist leader who believed that he was serving God by ridding the Arabian Peninsula of an American presence and cleansing the "defiled" land of Palestine of what he believed were "invader Jews."
So whether you're an atheist or not, the issue of who's going to hell or not matters because there are a lot of folks on this planet - many of them extraordinarily well-armed - from born-again American military personnel to Muslim fanatics, who seriously believe that God smiles upon them when they send their enemies to hell.
And so my view of "hell" encompasses two things: First, the theological question about whether a land of eternal suffering exists as God's "great plan" for most of humanity.
Second, the question of the political implications of having a huge chunk of humanity believe in damnation for those who disagree with their theology, politics and culture, as if somehow simply killing one's enemies is not enough.
What most people don't know is that there's another thread running through both Christianity and Islam that is far more merciful than the fundamentalists' take on salvation, judgment and damnation.
Paradise, which Muslims believe is the final destination of the society of God's choice, is referred to in the Quran as "the home of peace"
"Our God," Muslims are asked to recite, "You are peace, and peace is from You."Since Christianity is my tradition, I can say more about it. One view of God - the more fundamentalist view - is of a retributive God just itching to punish those who "stray."
The other equally ancient view, going right back into the New Testament era, is of an all-forgiving God who in the person of Jesus Christ ended the era of scapegoat sacrifice, retribution and punishment forever. As Jesus said on the cross: "Forgive them for they know not what they do."
That redemptive view holds that far from God being a retributive God seeking justice, God is a merciful father who loves all his children equally. This is the less-known view today because fundamentalists - through televangelists and others - have been so loud and dominant in North American culture.
But for all that, this redemptive view is no less real.
Why does our view of hell matter? Because believers in hell believe in revenge. And according to brain chemistry studies, taking revenge and nurturing resentment is a major source of life-destroying stress.
For a profound exploration of the madness caused by embracing the "justice" of "godly" revenge and retribution, watch the film "Hellbound?"
The film shows how the "hell" of revenge thinking, and the resulting unhinging of some people's brains through their denial of human empathy, leads them to relish the violent future of suffering that they predict awaits the "lost" in hell.
Do we really want to go back to a time of literalistic religion. Wasn't 9/11 enough of an argument against retributive religion?
We need "hell" like a hole in the head. It's time for the alternative of empathetic merciful religion to be understood.” End Quote.

Frank Schaeffer is a writer and author & a New York Times best selling author.

Who are we dealing with here? We all know the answer to that one. And now he has placed his "manchurian candidate" on the path
to the House of Congress?

Date: September 29, 2012 02:42AM

I received this email today .....a little weird but I am posting it anyway

Dear Henry: I was wondering if you would mind posting the prayer below under your name because several BUTLER cult members might recognize the connection to me and the person I refer to in the prayer. Many of us ex members would like to come forward but much is at stake (the break up of yet more families).
There are people connected to me, other family members, who are still deep into this cult and one of them is in the inner circle.
We are grateful for the RR forum and we hope that this cult will be exposed completely to the world soon. Keep up the good work! Now, when I google your You Tube videos, Tulsi's videos are completely connected to it!Thats great work because you are exposing TULSI deceits every day more and more. Thank you Henri much appreciated.
Namaste'
Prayer of Saint Francis of Assisi

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury,pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek
to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 30, 2012 01:03AM

dabcult

"Those who work black magic do use nail clippings, hair locks, or any other part of the body of an enemy or anyone they want to control ...body mind and spirit to work their nefarious work upon them since these parts still bear the energy-signature of their owner, and enable the magic to be "targetted" to that person.....Black magician will also make their target victim eat their own nail clipping ...hairs and even sperm (often mix in the meals of the unsuspected victims to gain control of their minds and spirits"

Well, well, well ... using black magic practices disguised as religion ... too weird.

Bravo, Dabcult, for finding this quote from Aleister Crowley, who was famous as a black magician in England and who was dubbed by some people as the most evil man in the world.

It is my impression that it was Wai Lana who started this practice of eating the nail clippings... Fortunately I did not have too many dealings with this Chinese woman, but when I did see her close up, I got nothing but spooky vibrations from her ~ an extremely PUFFED UP royalty vibration who considered other people to be mere peasants. No wonder Butler chose her as a partner - they are on the same level as far as lack of humility.

BLACK MAGICIANS WILL ALSO MAKE THEIR TARGET VICTIM EAT THEIR OWN NAIL CLIPPING ... TO GAIN CONTROL OF THEIR MINDS AND SPIRITS

There is no mention in their Vedic scriptures of anybody eating the nail clippings of a holy man to purify themselves as far as I can recollect ... There is mention of the dust of the lotus feet of Krishna ... but toe nails? This quote from Crowley might just wake up a few more people as to what is going here.

Date: September 30, 2012 03:41AM

FROM A VOODOO WEB SITE

NAIL CLIPPINGS

Those who say that nail clippings are used for domination are right.

First, let's talk about dominating someone with YOUR stuff. Notice what kind of domination that usually is?(in this case it could be to keep the disciples brainwash and keeping the 25% $$ coming .... Getting someone to ingest your stuff, your personal nails ...sperm ... that's used for domination or winning in L-O-V-E. And nails are a personal concern. They can be used like hair, foot skin scrapings, sweat, sexual fluids. Basically, you put something of YOURS in THEIR drink.(OR SOUP OR PRASADAM as told to me by ex BUTLER school students)

As stated above, to put nails into a drink, you'd want the nail filings (dust), not big ol' hunky shards or clippings.(unless naturally you have brainwash disciples that will chew on the nails with delight because they think their guru is HOLY ....GOD LIKE figure) .....and his wife WAI LANA ) is telling you that it will purify you ......Why the toenails? .....To get them under your feet, so you can walk all over them.(OR CONTROL THEM IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN CALL THEM ASSHOLES....and they will still LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU MONEY .You could use fingernail filings, too, to hold them. For love, mind you, for love.............(we have seen a man beeing humiliated with a paper bag over his head in front of MRS UNIVERS ).....he still had to love the guru

I know for sure that Swami Bhaktivedanta always discarted his nail clippings...he never ever ask anyone to eat them ......because in INDIA everyone is familiar with black magic .

Why would WAI LANA start such a practice ...with the knowledge of BUTLER !

Is she a student of witchcraft? ......This is new in the HARE KRISHNA multitude of little gurus ....no one would dare to do such a thing )

I starting to wonder what body fluid of BUTLER she eat or drink to keep him under her control ?

I want to remind this forum that this eating of toe nails ......is really what got me to take actions ....postings ...videos and all
Just think about it .........would you eat anyone toe nails ....husband ? Wife ?
Its sinister and if TULSI GABBARD are eating that stuff
What kind of first HINDU in congress will we get ...HEY ?
FREAKING SCAM...and FREAKING DARK

Date: September 30, 2012 07:25AM

The idea that someone would actually use another person's body parts to enslave others is extremely twisted and bizarre, to say the least and most disturbing. Is it possible that this has been going on within the cult since before the queen bee arrived?
If one starts to research the use of toe nails in conjuring, you encounter the following. Quote: "Hoodoo is an African American type of folk magic with its roots in African, Native American, and European traditions. Also called conjure or conjuration, hoodoo developed in the American Southeast and spread mostly through word of mouth. Though there are experts in hoodoo, there is no hierarchy, and the practice of hoodoo is open to anyone. Traditionally, experts in hoodoo, known as hoodoo doctors, traveled to practice their craft and took on apprentices.
Hoodoo is often confused in the popular imagination with Voodoo, a religion originating in West Africa. The concept that most people have of Voodoo is actually closer to hoodoo. Hoodoo practices include folk remedies, magic spells, necromancy, and fortune telling, and practitioners are predominantly Christian rather than followers of Voodoo. Though there are spiritual elements in hoodoo, it is not a religion.
Many hoodoo spells and remedies make use of physical objects believed to have spiritual or supernatural powers. As in other magical traditions, plants, minerals, animal products, and bodily fluids are common spell ingredients. A person's hair, nails, or possessions may be used to make him or her the subject of a spell."
Historically in America, Hoodoo has been practiced in Louisiana (as well as elsewhere in the south) If you research further you find that nail clippings were thought to still contain the "energy" of the person it came from, hence the "power". More often than not this was considered Black Magic.
One question, how old was Butler when he left Louisiana? Would he have had access to people who knew about these dark practices, in his youth or from his elder relatives?
Can it get any more strange than it already is? How long has Wai Lana been around & does this mean that Tulsi has partaken of the "special prasadam" for nearly 3 decades??

Posted by: Stephen Shrader ()
Date: September 30, 2012 01:33PM

I'm a newcomer to the Big Island. With regard to Tulsi Gabbard's House election race, I'm not sure if these stories are being considered by the statewide media, but I see no hint of it.

I do have a personal issue in that I would ordinarily vote in her column, but have grave reservations from what I read in these pages.

Any ideas for how and with whom to raise more effective questions about these influences from Tulsi's past, and their impact on her present?

Is the Butler/Gabbard alliance powerful enough to silence local media? Or, is this old news here in Hawaii?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.