Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: May 08, 2012 11:41PM

There is a blogger following the curious and nepotistic activities of Tulsi Gabbard and Mike Gabbard. Read her comments here:

Sun News Network

This message board has gone quiet. Is anyone going to help me bring Tulsi down?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: May 09, 2012 12:54AM

Dear flashlight

As far as your comment
"This message board has gone quiet. Is anyone going to help me bring Tulsi down?"

You have to remember that TULSI is alo a victim of the CHRIS BUTLER cult....brainwash from birth into beleiving that "Jagat Guru"
was as good as GOD and her father probably feeding her some of those delicious nail clipping of BUTLER.(for her spiritual advencement )
I have no ill feeling for her and wish her to be totally "HEART and MIND"deprogram if she still think that BUTLER is "THE DIVINE incarnated "

Who knows where her heart and mind is at the present moment regarding BUTLER??

Does anyone knows for sure if she is still in contact with BUTLER directly or indirectly ?
Is she her own women or is she another puppet like her father KRISHNA KATHA doing the will of "MR UNIVERS"??

Proof that the relationship betwen her and the cult are going strong would be most helpfull..
CAN YOU USE THAT FLASHLIGHT and find out .
Can one of the participant living in HAWAII ......go to her headquater in KANAHOE with a video camera ...a group and a bonafide journalist would work better ....and ask her the DIFFICULT questions
I went there ...10 days ago but she was not there ......

Date: May 09, 2012 09:48AM

There must exist old photos of Tulsi with Butler taken when she was a child.
But Dabcult is correct, she really is a victim of brainwashing. Most of the cult kids were sent to bed every night with headphones on, listening to the Butler tapes and the Butler chant tapes. You are talking about an entire generation of cult kids
who were programmed since birth! It is truly heartbreaking to realize this.
Everyone was told to only listen to Butler's tapes, all the time, every day.
Over and over.
Again, where would someone send these old tapes to have them analyzed for subliminal programming?

Date: May 09, 2012 11:25AM

Flashlight, I forgot to add, why don't you post a link to this forum at this blog:

Sun News Network

People need to read these pages.

Date: May 09, 2012 11:18PM

VoxVeritasVita Das
Flashlight, I forgot to add, why don't you post a link to this forum at this blog:

Sun News Network

People need to read these pages.

Good suggestion and I have just posted a link at Sun News Network. There is another blogger there who distrusts the Gabbards:

Gabbards fake nonprofit gets 25000 no bid contract from state

Regarding proof of Tulsi Gabbard's continuing involvement with Chris Butler, why else would she live in a cult-owned condo a few steps from the Science of Identity office? Also, she has accepted a great many campaign contributions from cult members and cult companies. If she was truly her own woman, you would think she would distance herself. I personally believe just the opposite; Tulsi is being kept very close and controlled by Chris Butler. I, too, feel no ill will towards her as a person and hope she gets de-programmed. But first, she needs to be exposed and held accountable for her involvement in this criminal conspiracy.

Date: May 10, 2012 10:04AM

The video that I made in Hawaii 10 days ago is now on YOUTUBE search

IS TULSI GABBARD PART OF THE SINISTER CHRIS BUTLER HOMOPHOBIC CULT?......its on the same channel as my other video on "JAGAD GURU"

If you like what I have to say ......please email the link to every person that is able to make a difference to stop the meglomeniac MR UNIVERS CHRIS BUTLER send the link to ...TULSI every newspapers in HAWAII every TV stations ...every radio stations and goverment agencies

This video is my contribution to all the sincere people of this this forum that have share their hearts and souls.....and sometime the enormous pain they have suffer when they where hypnotise members of the" THE SCIENCE OF CEASING TO HAVE AN IDENTITY"

Please give me any feedbacks ...commentaries ...good or bad

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: May 10, 2012 10:12AM

dabcult
Dear flashlight As far as your comment
"This message board has gone quiet. Is anyone going to help me bring Tulsi down?"
You have to remember that TULSI is alo a victim of the CHRIS BUTLER cult....brainwash from birth into beleiving that "Jagat Guru"
was as good as GOD ... "THE DIVINE incarnated "

Yes, she is a victim too. The question remains if she is a victimizer now using Butler's agenda with the power she will yeild politically.

VoxVeritasVita Das
But Dabcult is correct, she really is a victim of brainwashing. Most of the cult kids were sent to bed every night... listening to the Butler tapes and the Butler chant tapes. You are talking about an entire generation of cult kids
who were programmed since birth! It is truly heartbreaking to realize this.
Everyone was told to only listen to Butler's tapes, all the time, every day.
Over and over.
Again, where would someone send these old tapes to have them analyzed for subliminal programming?

It is true that everyone was encouraged to listen to tapes all the time. Outside literature and music was also considered detrimental to one's spiritual life. The messages were not subliminal. They didn't need to be. They were completely overt in the sense of creating Butler's mythos. Remember there is a lot at play in shaping people's views. In fact the subliminal message theory has been debunked.
Subliminal messages debunked

Date: May 10, 2012 10:20AM

[www.youtube.com]

is the link to the YOUTUBE video on TULSI GABBARD

Lets unmask once and for all the GABBARD right wing famaly agenda .....and their truth relationship to the cult of BUTLER

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: May 10, 2012 12:10PM

A message to Chris Butler:
Forget about karma. A child is everything to a parent. If you destroy my child, life becomes meaningless. This is the same with all parents, everywhere. I wish I can be much more clearer than this. Don't get there; don't tread on parents like me.

A message to Mike Gabbard:
I don't understand you. 99.9% of all parents in this world would keep their children away from religious cults like the Science of Identity and insane cult leaders like Chris Butler. And there you are — your charming daughter, just like you, has become a puppet to a charlatan, and you as the conduit. I have no respect for you as a person.

A message to Tulsi:
Free yourself from this lie and become a true servant to the people. People will love you back; and allow you the life you are entitled to. Your guru is from the bygone era; he won't survive this new age. He will be exposed and cornered like an uninformed hippie. You're a sweet child of this age, don't spend your life in the sewer; come out into the light and be a truthful member of an open society. Do not shortchange yourself, like your father did.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 11, 2012 01:56AM

ELECTION TO PUBLIC OFFICE BRINGS INCREASED ACCOUNTABILITY AND SCRUTINY

Will tell you that if one is elected to public office, one can no longer control one's environment.

Crises come up. One has to answer to constituents, answer to reporters.

Beyond a point, one cannot in public office, hide out behind one's entourage or behind staff members. Staff members will take the rap for you up to a point, but eventually, they become fed up.

Even if one is elected to public office and finds ways to staff an office mostly with those who share one's background and belief system, there are others working in the statehouse who have been there a long time.

Those others at the statehouse have powerbases of their own. They will see you and your entourage coming and going at all hours.

You cannot scare or fire them. Guards and janitors see plenty, too. There is an infinity of ways to leak information to journalists.

These old timers know what is normal culture in the statehouse (or in city hall, whatever city you get elected to). They will be quick to resent being shut out or shoved aside.

And, lobbyists will have been at the statehouse for a long time. They remain while various officeholders come and go. They know what is normal culture vs abnormal for the statehouse. They cannot be scared off, either.

Congressman Dellums had a good record. Then he was elected Mayor of Oakland, California.

For some reason, Dellums had trouble functioning in his role as Mayor. He didnt make himself available to reporters, his wife took over a lot of matters that only the mayor was supposed to handle, and this lack of availablity was greatly resented by his constituants, and by the media and contributed to a very low morale at City Hall.

This was commented on. Boy was this commented on.

This is what one faces if one is elected to public office and fails to show up. And...Dellums had won respect and affection during his very many years in Washington DC. People were genuinely sorry that he could not come through as Mayor.

But they didnt cut him any slack. Why? Because there were consequences. The welfare of an important city was suffering.

Attention had to be paid and was not.

The citizens, City Hall employees, and the journalists had plenty to say.

Mr Dellums was not re-elected.

Oakland mayor's wife now his top adviserSep 5, 2008 ... Most Oakland residents don't know it, but Mayor Ron Dellums' wife, ... leadership
and direction in City Hall has driven morale among city staff to ...
www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/09/04/...DTL - 119k - Cached - Similar pages

Newsvine - Oakland Mayor's Wife Now "Gatekeeper" To City Hall StaffSep 5, 2008 ... Most Oakland residents don't know it, but Mayor Ron Dellums' wife, ... leadership
and direction in City Hall has driven morale among city staff to ...
secaa23.newsvine.com/_.../1832090-oakland-mayors-wife-now-gatekeeper- to-city-hall-staff - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

[www.google.com]

Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums Urges Nonviolent Protest: News ...Nov 5, 2010 ... Community Members Express Disappointment At Mehserle Sentence Oakland
Mayor Ron Dellums said today he understood the community's ...
sfappeal.com/.../oakland-mayor-ron-dellums-urges-nonviolent-protest.php - 33k - Cached - Similar pages

Undercurrents: How Should Dellums' Term as Mayor Be Judged ...Jan 7, 2010 ... 23 article entitled “Time to Reassess Ron Dellums” that “Ron Dellums' first two
years as mayor of Oakland were a disappointment for his ...
www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/.../34434?...Mayor... - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Ron Dellums « CBS San FranciscoEmbattled Oakland Mayor Says He's Been Misunderstood ... Oakland Mayor Ron
Dellums said in a 68-page “State of the City” report Wednesday that he ... No
Deal, Oakland Cops Laid Off 2010/07/13; Disappointment Over Mehserle Verdict ...
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/tag/ron-dellums/ - 74k - Cached - Similar pages

Editorial: Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums gives a poor excuse why he ...May 4, 2010 ... LAST JUNE, Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums publicly proclaimed that ..... a big
disappointment to many of us (of all races) as Mayor or Oakland, ...
www.topix.com/forum/oakland/TEKA57LLITDCBHSP1 - 117k - Cached - Similar pages

Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums Pleads for Peace After Sentencing of ...Nov 5, 2010 ... OAKLAND (KRON) – Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums is asking people to keep ...
Dellums said he understand the pain, anger and disappointment ...
www.kron4.net/.../ Oakland%20Mayor%20Ron%20Dellums%20Pleads%20for%20Peac... - 65k - Cached - Similar pages

Jean Quan Challenged By Ignacio De La Fuente, Vice MayorMar 7, 2012 ... De La Fuente ran for mayor unsuccessfully against Ron Dellums in 2006 ... today
suspended its operations for the recall of Oakland Mayor Jean Quan. ...
announced disappointment at the announcement, but vowed to use the ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/.../jean-quan-recall_n_1327276.html - 172k - Cached - Similar pages

Mayor Dellums a true disappointment - Oakland Nonpartisan ...Aug 24, 2009 ... Mayor Dellums a true disappointment ... Rather the people of Oakland had
empowered a Ron Dellums whose governance would be ...
www.examiner.com/article/mayor-dellums-a-true-disappointment - 70k - Cached - Similar pages

Mayor Dellums cancels final public address, moves ... - Oakland NorthNov 16, 2010 ... The last state of the city address by outgoing Oakland mayor Ron Dellums, ...
Despite her disappointment, Jackson expressed confidence that ...
oaklandnorth.net/.../mayor-dellums-cancels-final-public-address-moves- online/ - 57k - Cached - Similar pages

Oakland's Verdict: In the Oscar Grant Movement, Steel Sharpens ...Jul 12, 2010 ... Oakland. For the fourth time in less than two years, Oakland has ... at the last
minute by Mayor Ron Dellums with the participation of city leaders and the
Oakland Police. In desperate need of some degree of legitimacy, the Mayor's
office ... Bay, the San Francisco Chronicle, of her disappointment at Bobby's ...
www.bringtheruckus.org/?q=node/115 - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

Oakland mayor pleads for peace after judgment | Recordnet.comNov 5, 2010 ... OAKLAND (AP) — Oakland Mayor Ron Dellums is pleading for peace in ...
Dellums said he understands the anger, hurt and disappointment ...
www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20101105/A_NEWS/... - Similar pages

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.