Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Chris Butler's Krishna guru group in Hawaii
Posted by: fish ()
Date: December 21, 2006 03:00PM

Hello,
I am a exmember of jagad guru,chris butlers cult.Just for the record none of Mike Gabbards kids are gay or him.And this group is a brainwashing cult.Feel free to ask me questions.I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: privateye ()
Date: December 21, 2006 08:34PM

Did you take the initiation from Mr. Butler?

How long were you with the cult?

Were you close to the top?

Were you involved in the politics? If so please tell us all you know.

Is Mike Gabbard a follower?

Is Rick Reed a follower?

Is Wayne Nishiki a follower?

Is Tulsi Tamayo a follower?

Who else in Hawaii politics are followers?

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 21, 2006 09:03PM

Hi Fish....

Nice to see a new face wanting to speak about SOI. Have you been reading the other thread? When you say that you will set the record straight are there things there that you disagree with?

How long were you a follower and in what country?

Around about what time were you a follower like which decade?

How long ago did you leave?

Did you have any trouble when you were leaving?

Did you witness the 'deep peace' or 'psychic sleep' meditation technique being practiced?

Do you have any books lectures or documents that show what SOI is about?

Do you have any insight into why Siddha is so homophobic?

Do you have any insight into Siddha's time with ISKCON - who threatened to kill him, what he had to do with selling the temple in New Zealand, was he married while he was in ISKCON?

Do you have any insight into the TiLeaf investigation in New Zealand?

Do you know anything about his relationship with Wai Lana and what her background is?

Did you witness any abuse of women and children?

Can you provide any locations such as where Siddha lives, where the kirtans are held in Hawaii and what it is like there?

Do you have any knowledge of anyone being subjected to punishments by Siddha such as having a bag put over their head or fined?

Do you have any knowledge of suicides or suspicious deaths in the cult?

Do you have any knowledge of the cult watching people that are critical of them or taking any action against them?

Date: December 22, 2006 02:46AM

fish
Hello,
I am a exmember of jagad guru,chris butlers cult.Just for the record none of Mike Gabbards kids are gay or him.And this group is a brainwashing cult.Feel free to ask me questions.I WILL SET THE RECORD S TRAIGHT FOR YOU.
Hi cultreporter,
yes i have read some of the other thread.Some is true some is not.
I was a follower for 23 years mostly in hawaii,also the the p.i,california.
The most recent decade.

Yes of course i had ALOT of trouble leaving.Its a brain washing cult that i
was born into.

No deep sleep or psychic sleep.Thats funny. :lol:
No i got rid of all that.

Date: December 22, 2006 03:04AM

Hi ciltreporter,
He left new zealand because,the press there found out they were a cult.
Wailana is his wife.No abuse of women,children.Last i knew he lived in lanikai.No putting bags over head,yelling profanites yes.The only suicide i know of is Mike Henrieta.

Date: December 22, 2006 03:08AM

Hi priveye,
no i did not take iniation.They are all followers.

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 22, 2006 08:21AM

Fish, we are engaged in a serious discussion here which includes several ex-disciples, some of which I know off line very well. These people contribute copious amounts of detail to back up what they say.

None of them come in offering to set the record straight as you have but they are always responsive to questions that they know the answers to.

I don't see you offering very much information and you are contradicting some things that have been confirmed by multiple sources.

I do not see psychic sleep as funny - I have personally witnessed it and particpated in it and my story on this can be verified by going to either of the centres in Queensland and seeing for oneself. If this is an aspect that SOI does not agree with my reporting of then they will have to come forward to set the record straight - which they have declined to do so far on anything. On the contrary they are so cult-ish and aware of the bs that their little sect is seeped in that they are paranoid beyond belief and threatened by the slightest information being published about them.

How old are you please? and what is your opinion of Chris Butler?

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 22, 2006 08:31AM

fish
Hello,
I am a exmember of jagad guru,chris butlers cult.Just for the record none of Mike Gabbards kids are gay or him.And this group is a brainwashing cult.Feel free to ask me questions.I WILL SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR YOU.

:arrow: Sounds a bit "fishy" - the timing of this thread is also a bit fishy

:?:

Date: December 22, 2006 08:44AM

cultreporter,I dont know what group your speaking of.But im 100% sure that the siddah group does not do psychic sleep.I did not mean to afend you if you believe in this.I Just thought it was funny because i have never done this.And i was in the group practicaly my hole life.I am 31.I am happy to tell you what you want to know about chris butlers cult.My opinion on chris butler is he is a BOGUS GURU .He does not teach any one to be good with in them selves first in formost in life.He just teaches give every thing to him and krsna.

Date: December 22, 2006 08:50AM

Hello, who writes that my quote is abit fishy?and the timing also?why do you say this?

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.