New here...
Posted by: zombiefied ()
Date: August 11, 2012 07:25AM

Wo,just out of curiosity I went to youtube and typed in chanting...I was lead to Henry Jolicoeurs'video.I had no idea that Tulsi was running for congress nor that anyone was exposing Chris Butler!!I was shocked to see the video and relieved immensly!
I have not shared my experience with many and I feel I am ready now.I actually have 9 chapters of my book so far on what it was like being in this cult.As I share here i will refere to chris as cb and his zombies cbers..
With that said I was a cber for 10 years.I left for good a year and a half ago.I was worried about sharing anything because i felt the fool for being douped for so long and also because i was so sad.I considered the cb women to be longtime sisters and that part was hard,however I was also and still am angry with this narcisstic man who claims to be as good as God...Yep I drank the foot water(yuck)They didnt even tell me thats what it was,they offered me "maha"i thought it was offered to cb,i had no idea(omg)
It does not suprise me that tulsi is military at all.When there were natural disasters over seas cbs' disciples told us those people needed to die because they were demoniac!!No empathy whatsoever for suffering just that its their karma.They have empathy for animals but not humans.
The part i was involved with was the Sacramento division of the group.
Everything about this group is deceptive.Therefore leaving one without proper information to make objective decisions and choices.When I was there several times I felt things were not right,but i stopped believing in my own gut feelings and thought it was my inability to fully surrender to the teachings,Well thank God I didnt.I came pretty close to asking for innitiation then a family matter pulled me away long enough to come back to my senses.
Does anyone on this forum know how to contact Henry Jolicoeur??I would like to connect with him and I have something for him..
all for now,thanks for this place

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New here...
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 11, 2012 07:38AM

zombiefied:

You might want to post on the regular thread.

See [forum.culteducation.com]

That's where the discussion is taking place.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.