Thank You
Posted by: treefern ()
Date: June 11, 2012 02:05PM

To all of the contributors, I thank you.
My partner was introduced to UM and Serge Benhayon several years ago by a work colleague and to put it mildly my life and that of our familiy, changed without our consent or desire for the very worst! The overnight change of diet, sleeping pattern, level of intimacy (continually asking permission to touch) lectures on being held by dark pranic energies, tatoos, evil around every corner, karma for past lives etc, etc was horrendous. It made no difference what-so-ever that our family begged my partner to have some sense we in turn became the object of his obsessive desire for us to join him in his madness. Due to circumstances beyond our control last year my partner put Serge to one side but not his practises, sadly this year things once again heated up and my partner looked like returneing to the 'dark side'.
I found this site and with it came a huge amount of support and comfort that I was not alone in this. When our children found out that I was planning to leave my partner because of his devotion to Serge and his feraful and destructive ways, our children thought it was finally time for an intervention. Which they held without my knowledge but at the same time I was "gently" relaying honest information I had been reading through the blog site.
My partner IS a very gentle, kind caring and highly intelligent man, always looking for ways to better himself, someone Serge seems to prey on. Because of this and the deep distress I was feeling he did listen to us, genuinly for the first time in years. He has now promised to 'have a break' from UM, he had a couple of grains of sugar yesterday and didn't die, last week he had a mouthful of gluten and remains in good health.
Don't give up with your loved ones, some day very soon I hope Serge and his notious family will be shown up for the sharlatans that they are and hopefully UM will come tumbling down and Karma WILL come and bite Serge on the bum, for all of the problems he has caused within good families.
Thank You, thank you, thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thank You
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: June 11, 2012 07:56PM

Welcome to the message board, treefern.

The main thread on UM is here

[forum.culteducation.com]

It can be tough to navigate this board. When new contributions are made on other threads, the UM thread tends to crawl toward the bottom of the visible screen, making it easy to miss.

Advice as you are new:

Keep your own computer secure. Do your messaging from behind a password that isnt known to the rest of your family.

As long as you are here on this board you are secure.

You are under no obligation to answer any question if you dont know an answer or it feels not right.

If someone PMs you, the same applies.

If you get concerned about a PM, send a copy to Mr Ross, the moderator. He cares about people's welfare here.

You can reach him here

[forum.culteducation.com]

Finally, in the ten years (coming up soon) that this message board has existed, it has never been hacked. The only times the board had glitches was when a resentful person launched a denial of service attack. This person was identified and is now serving time in prison.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.