Larouche Cult
Posted by: Frank ()
Date: June 05, 2005 02:46PM

Has anyone have a family member in this organization?

Options: ReplyQuote
Larouche Cult
Posted by: ErnestLeif ()
Date: May 01, 2006 09:52AM

I had a friend who joined. He became so unbearable that I had leave him out of my life. I have no idea what he is up to now.

Larouche Cult
Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: May 02, 2006 12:09AM

My dad knew Lyndon La Rouche back in the late '60s/early '70s. His take on LaRouche is that the man is a total nut job who was paid by the CIA and FBI to infiltrate the anti-war movement. His theory is that the CIA realized what a loose cannon they were dealing with and cut off all ties with him.

Larouche Cult
Posted by: nutrino ()
Date: May 02, 2006 07:29AM

Ha! They were out on the street actively soliciting today... obnoxious and unbearable as ever...

Larouche Cult
Posted by: DemocritusOne ()
Date: May 24, 2007 12:49AM

Larouch campainers are at PSU, portland state university as well as in the DT metro area w/ conspiracy theory type informative newsletters, mags, and videos.

i have had much time talking with the memebers. who on the surface seem commited to changing things for better within the regular US system by electing larouch as president who has revolutionary ideas for goverment.

but while on a two hour or so conversation over the phone about conspiracy theories with an active larouche member, we were mostly just talking about how corrupt gov can be and such, mostly agreeable info.

he kept telling about how i could go on knowing what i know (basically agreeing w/ gov is or can be corrupt) w/o joining larouches cause and fighting tyranny.

then after awhile i was able to get a glimpse of what he believed.....

he asked if i ever though if the neo-cons such as Dick Cheney was not even human, but a "satanic beast" and it was especially how he mentioned this idea that concerned me,

he said it like this

"well, i dont know, ...you know...well..you ever think.. mabey theyre not even human, you ever think they might be satanic beasts?"

i never spoke with them again and ignored their recruitment calls, i had been talking with them previously because i enjoy a radical political conversation as long as it does not become fanatical or dillussional... in this case i felt it was a bit insaine. ...

i think this group is a cult who has very agreeble info for collage aged teens and twentie somthings, stuff about conspiracies and corrupt gov. but as you get sucked further in the group the ideals and beliefs get more and more distorted from reality untill you are compitely unable to relate to the average joe because you beleive satanic beast rule the world and you cult needs to bring forth the armageddon to save humanity and impliment larouche as the president.... BEWARE OF THIS CULT,,,,,

they are consitintly growing and mainly attacking collaged aged students who are biased towards leftist or radical political beleifs...

several of the members had told me how they were once in collgee close to graduation and just dropped after having a life changing experience with another laruoche meber. very sad stuff...

Larouche Cult
Posted by: DemocritusOne ()
Date: May 24, 2007 04:05AM

this cult is all over portland state university

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.